Fraud customer ALERT

leetservers

Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.

Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Self-pity=ribshap

On a side note: I laughed so hard at this when I woke up and read it I almost fell out of my chair. asclown.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Self-pity is a psychological state of mind of an individual in perceived adverse situations who has not accepted the situation and does not have the confidence nor ability to cope with it. It is characterized by a person's belief that he or she is the victim of events and is therefore deserving of condolence.

Self-pity is a way of paying attention to oneself, albeit negatively; it is a means self-soothing or self-nurturing ("I hurt so much"). Social-Learning theorists purport that self-pity is a method for gaining attention, probably as a child, where an individual received attention, support, and nurturing while being sick or hurt. The child then grows up having learned to give attention to oneself (or ask for attention from others) while in real or dramatized distress to receive the same payoff.

Self-pity=ribshap

On a side note: I laughed so hard at this when I woke up and read it I almost fell out of my chair. asclown.gif

How am I supposed to take a criminal serious? You are just as guilty as me you filthy jay-walker, but im sure you commit way worse crimes then that.

Do you recycle correctly?

Do you jay-walk?

Do you ride your bicycle on the side walk?

Do you talk on your cell phone while driving?

Do you roll stop signs?

Do you roll red lights?

Do you eat any grapes before you buy the lot?

Do you take the pen at the bank after you sign the check?

If you say yes to any of these and have at any time in your life, then you are just as much criminal as me, got it, idiot?

Although it should be a crime for you to still think you are young enough to pull off that leather jacket, fonzy.

What do you guys think about a free website that allows GSP owners to post the names and IP addresses of customers that have defaulted on payments or committed chargebacks. You would have to register on the site and the forum post would only be viewable by members. If it sounds like something enough people are interested in, I will start one.

I would imagine the law varies from country to country.

I would've thought though, that if the site is secure https etc, then the info is not publically available to browse and therefore you would be ok.

You would need to have a rock solid procedure for verifying that the members are indeed legimate GSP's.

I have already discussed this with my attorney. As long as SSN DOB or CC numbers are not being posted, we would be good to go. Each GSP would need to inform their clients, by adding a statement to the TOS, that Chargebacks and fraudulent charges will be reported.

What can and cannot be posted will be explained on the website. Each GSP will have to read and sign the TOS for ReportGSPfraud.com.

It is going to take some time to have the TOS worked up and checked for legality.

I would imagine the law varies from country to country.

I would've thought though, that if the site is secure https etc, then the info is not publically available to browse and therefore you would be ok.

You would need to have a rock solid procedure for verifying that the members are indeed legimate GSP's.

The only information that will be collected will be

Name

Address

Phone Number

IP address

MAC address

Email

PayPal Email account

Access would require a copy of the business license and Tax ID number. Members would also need to sign a NDS.

Archived