Problem with HLDS update

RaidX

i have put the update tool in Monitor folder now it finds file but i get this error

Starting the Steam Update...
****Don't close this window. If you close this window the update will still be executed on the server****

Stopping the game server...
Game server has been stopped.
WARNING: unrecognized parameter 'Files\demouser\GameServers\TC34803616870300558360166'
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Cannot open blob archive file: CMultiFieldBlob(mem-mapped file): File does not exist and failed to create new file
Starting the game server...
Game server has been started.
The Steam update has completed. You may close this window.

What is wrong with Tc admin that is causing this and how can i fix this

I have gotten this message every once in a while, seems to be on 64 arch... The program will run fine from RDP but through TCA it gives that error message....I have yet to find a resolution other than try again, or run it from the box.

Anyone else have any info on this?

-Adam

what did u set under: Admin Home > System Settings > Steam Update Settings

Command Line would be: -command update -game "%gametype%" -dir %gameserverfolder% -username %steamaccount% -password %steampassword% -remember_password

work fine for me!

My Command line for steam update is

-command update -game %gametype% -dir %gameserverfolder%

Still get

Starting the Steam Update...
****Don't close this window. If you close this window the update will still be executed on the server****

WARNING: unrecognized parameter 'Files\demouser\GameServers\TC34803616870300558360166'
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Cannot open blob archive file: CMultiFieldBlob(mem-mapped file): File does not exist and failed to create new file
The Steam update has completed. You may close this window.

Opened ticket Up : Ticket ID: HFL-980163

hopefully will get fix soon

Archived