Some suggestions for V2

Creed3020

I don't want to beat a dead horse but I didn't see one clear topic for making suggestions for version 2 of TCAdmin.

I've been writing ideas down for a while and here they are:

1) Admins have the ability to change support ticket priority

2) Admins have the ability to create groups or labels for gameservers for two reasons a. so that they can be organized is some other fashion, b. so that subadmins can be set to only access specific groups

3) Admins have the ability to set which fields are required when submitting a support ticket

4) Total Slots/Used Slots column on the Gaming Services page, just like the current optional Mod column this could be turned on or off

5) Quick Server Hardware stats, i.e. CPU, RAM Usage, Current Network In/Out. The current system takes so many clicks to get at this information

Thanks

We don't have a public forum because we posted this announcement.

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=4397

If you have ideas write them down. Once the beta goes public you can post them in the beta forums. If you post them here they will be forgotten.

I read that announcement a while back, and I will keep them written down for now.

I just figured if you are developing this upcoming version now, that certain features would be easier to implement earlier on in the development process rather than later.

Thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived