Dodge or Ford or GMC truck?

nosit1

Which truck brand do you like better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which truck brand do you like better?

Most people don't know that ALL of the auto makers parts are supplied by the same manufacturers. I have been driving a big trick for 14 years and never knew that until I started driving. I would go to the same plants and pick up parts and deliver them to all 3 US auto makers. They only put the car together the don't make them anymore.

========Dodge=======

Damn

Old

Dirty

Goat

Eater

============FORD========

Faster

On

Red

Dirt

First

On

Race

Day

=======GMC======

Giant

Manure

Compiler

----------------------

Most people don't know that ALL of the auto makers parts are supplied by the same manufacturers. I have been driving a big trick for 14 years and never knew that until I started driving. I would go to the same plants and pick up parts and deliver them to all 3 US auto makers. They only put the car together the don't make them anymore.

========Dodge=======

Damn

Old

Dirty

Goat

Eater

============FORD========

Faster

On

Red

Dirt

First

On

Race

Day

=======GMC======

Giant

Manure

Compiler

----------------------

Interesting use of the names ;)

Always had problems with dodge products air conditioners... dodge charger, dodge ram and dodge dually. All of them had air conditioner problems that would never stay fixed..... On the other hand I have a ford F250 diesel that has 100k+ miles on it and have done 0 fixing to it, had 0 problems. I also get 24 MPG after K&N air filter and reprogramming the chip. :)

• 2 weeks later...
None of them. I will NEVER drive an american car. I like my mercedes. I've owned acuras, hondas (same thing).

American cars are built cheap. Toyota, Honda, Euro are the way to go.

I would have to agree even though i don't drive a Toyota they seem to have there things in order.

Archived