Modern Warfare 2

pesultra

Yes, it would require a CD key for every gameserver running, and a player left in the game that is idle. It can be done, but would be expensive and a pain to setup.

Agreed..... Oh joy>> Back to the days where Dedi's now need video cards again. LOL

Now what would really be a slap in the face is if you see some IW hosted servers and they were running in... Dare I say it? Dedicated mode! LMAO

Personally I think it would be best to find a way to host a dedicated server with out having the client run. I am sure that someone will find a way to make this work if the demand is there. Personally I would also like to see the system use its own in browser to join servers that way it would not use IWNET at all. This way it would add insult to injury. Maybe even make a full mod that way no one even plays the original. Maybe even give it a stinging name like ANTI-IWNET mod or something.

George

I hate Peer to peer. The fact that playing with 16+ players in a game when the host has a 256kb upload speed.... it just kills me, not to mention in the xbox/ps3 world, people try to 'force host' so they can get a significantly better advantage over all the other players, or even exploit by forcing them to lag....

That was done using a computer/router combo on another console... it'll be 10x worse doing so by PC.

I hate Peer to peer. The fact that playing with 16+ players in a game when the host has a 256kb upload speed.... it just kills me, not to mention in the xbox/ps3 world, people try to 'force host' so they can get a significantly better advantage over all the other players, or even exploit by forcing them to lag....

That was done using a computer/router combo on another console... it'll be 10x worse doing so by PC.

Console way to hax

:~ lol

Archived