TS3 Server Files Are Released

GS-Liam

Too bad thye didn't give us a TS3 client to login to the servers with.

Here's a simple bat file to fire up your servers that you can't login to as a client yet. edit the exe if your using 64bit.

ts3server_win32.exe default_voice_port=9987 voice_ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx create_default_virtualserver=1 query_port=10011 query_ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx clear_database=0

There are a ton of commands but right now you can't even confirm if your setting it up properly.

Patrick,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the query IP default to the voice IP if not explicitly set? So not technically requiring that IP.

No it binds to 0.0.0.0 or all IP's if left unbound the port only defaults to 10011 ;)

* query_ip (0.0.0.0)

IP bound for incoming ServerQuery connections.

If you specify the query_ip parameter, you also need to specify query_port!

Default: ServerQuery connections are bound on any IP address.

Now what are we supose to do with it? lol

Exactly. I have familiarized myself with Virtual server set-ups and usergrups but still can't tell quallity or anything until a client is released..

i also don't like the fact that the telnet allows commands to be issued before a login is given, regardless if they are rejected or not. It should prompt for login first.

But it's still new and looks to be promising.

what im "worried" about is the switch of customers from ts2 to ts3, I smell tons of tickets unless luis magically manages to make that doable into TCA itself.

Nah.. Tritoncia promised a gui soon and Luis is a miracle worker. If not its pretty east to set-up some create commands and run them via putty. Then it will just be client SA control until its all settled. I don't think they will dissapoint us. The GUI and web interface is doable as the structure is close , its just missing those files for now.

Login telnet to a TS2 server and look at the backend thru there.

TS2 to TS3 importer.

It still uses SQL lite or SQL. Probably wouldn't be that hard;)

Maybe someone is working on it right now muhahahahahhahahahah ;)

Our 1st reject here in the TCA forum....... LOL

Seriously tho, you should be hearing from them very soon.

Yeah...always rejected...lol

Im sure since we didn't host TS prior they will take a bit of a time. The wait continues lol.

Archived