TS3 Server Files Are Released

GS-Liam

Yeah...always rejected...lol

Im sure since we didn't host TS prior they will take a bit of a time. The wait continues lol.

This first round of licensing is for the pre-release only. I am sure that more ATHP's will be added after the software is released.

This first round of licensing is for the pre-release only. I am sure that more ATHP's will be added after the software is released.

While there licensing structure is being seriously upgraded I doubt it will fall to the "no response" action from Flagship....

As Florence discibed to me via phone there will be a simply application process much like what the ATHP's that were already accepted went through.

As long as you are a registered business and can provide copies of your business license and personal ID you should be fine. I think they have filled their quota for pre-release licensees and are probably working hard on testing etc... I am sure once the beta is realeased they will be more active in the licensing department.

As Florence discibed to me via phone there will be a simply application process much like what the ATHP's that were already accepted went through.

As long as you are a registered business and can provide copies of your business license and personal ID you should be fine. I think they have filled their quota for pre-release licensees and are probably working hard on testing etc... I am sure once the beta is realeased they will be more active in the licensing department.

Sounds about right. I wonder if they will start removing any providers?

I would exspect them to remove the providers that dont have the ts3 athp lisence when the ts3 beta is over or on the 19th, One or the other:cool

I cannot wait for them to start removing them :) That might stop the ones offering 1000 slots for $5.00 per month........

Got my Stamp of Approval today.

Congrats :)

Command line functions seem to work pretty good. Now we wait the GUI!!!

Anyone heard what kind of control panel will be included? Like TS2 webadmin type panel?

No idea, Probably a web admin panel

Archived