False delete of TS3 in TCA?

agentpr24

Hi,

i just wanted to know if some of you have this issue and if you are aware of the solution at the same time.

When i create a TeamSpeak 3 server, i do from TCA like for TS2. Everything goes fine since the last update of Luis but i wanted to test the delete option and look up in the server to see if it was there ... and its still there and even deleted from TCA, the client can connect to is TS3 server.

Is it only me or everyone as the same problem?

Thanks for your time guy's

FYI, im now with the Beta 2.

I had the command line set at 0 so it should not have been there but it was for the Beta 1. Since the Beta 2, i dont have the creation of the 1st one with the 0 parameter but when i delete them, they stay there and the TeamSpeak support is kind of slow at this time.

Could TS3 run better on Win2008 or it does not matter 2003 or 2008?

I had created few batch of TS3 and if my memory is good, the max i made is 7-8 at the same time. The last one running, witch one is it? The 1st virtual or the last?

Archived