Admin Token + Virtual Server ID

Jaggl

Hopefully once there is a admin http GUI you will be able to access superadmin and make a new user or edit the key.

For now you would have to do it via telent

Also I havent yet tried it but it may be possible to bank/save your SA key and login to any Virtual server using this token and reassigning/creating a new key to this user in the virtual.

Luis? Is that possible? Anyone?

If the token has not been used you can click on the resend email link and it will be emailed to the user.

If the token has already been used you can go to the TS server's Users list and click on clear all. This will remove all users and generate a new token.

If you are using a client area like WHMcs, simple create a custom field for your product so your client can see it. Like that if you loose it or he does not receive the email, he only got to check out in is client area. Its what i do.

I know its not fun if you have many order but in a way, it only take 2 second to add the token in the client area and everyone is happy :-P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived