Odd problem with TCAdmin

PRoConHosting

Strange that he would know that I "don't have access" to fix the problem but didn't know what the fix was...

You are running the datacenter version of our product, hence you did not have access to fix the issue.

As for the issue itself it can be caused by many things and support for our datacenter issue is done by the provider not by us.

You are running the datacenter version of our product, hence you did not have access to fix the issue.

As for the issue itself it can be caused by many things and support for our datacenter issue is done by the provider not by us.

The issue was missing DLL files in the OS. How would I not have access to fix the issue and what does it have to do with the datacenter edition?

Well since you had to do an OS reload I assume you needed to contact your provider? Basically I was trying to politely ask you not to post your problems in Pre-sales forums and simply contact your provider since they are required to support any datacenter install. I guess you didn't pick up on the hint though. Next time I will spell it out for you :)

Well since you had to do an OS reload I assume you needed to contact your provider? Basically I was trying to politely ask you not to post your problems in Pre-sales forums and simply contact your provider since they are required to support any datacenter install. I guess you didn't pick up on the hint though. Next time I will spell it out for you :)

He was ASSUMING Kevin. ;)

Archived