Battlefield 3 Ranked Server

zelatech

Be patient, get your business known and grown. EA does not take it's RSP program lightly and you will need to prove to them that it is in their interest to bring your company into the program.

I'm also looking to get into the RSP but, I know my business is not anywhere near ready to apply. Personally I'm going to wait until I have a few thousand clients and then start my pursuit.

I'd suggest calling instead of emailing and start planning a trip to Redwood City.

This should be moved to off topic.

EXACTLY, you don't have to be in a country to offer a service, economy is global now.

-Bobby

Yes that's right but costumers would prefer to buy a game server from an italian website if they're italian, non an american/english, even if servers are located in Italy.

Edited by zelatech

You are the one who started trolling with someone instead of politely telling him he posted in the wrong place.

If you choose to represent your company and start fights with your overseas competition that's your business. But don't call me a troll for pointing out you look like a jerk.

You are the one who started trolling with someone instead of politely telling him he posted in the wrong place.

If you choose to represent your company and start fights with your overseas competition that's your business. But don't call me a troll for pointing out you look like a jerk.

Excuse me Troll, I did not post because I thought he posted in the wrong place. I was right on topic unlike yourself.

He wanted to know why there was no Ranked GSP in Italy and I told him there was.

So if there is anyone who looks like a jerk it's you. I'm involved with this topic not you, so go troll somewhere else.

-bobby

Hi,

i've written many mails to DICE and EA to get registred as official GSP provider for Bf3 and allow our costumers to have ranked server but we didn't got any answer.

Does someone have infos about how to get in touch with them?

Regard in advance. :)

Back on topic (even if this thread is off topic) personally i think that we have no chance. In Italy there are probably five main GSP. If you put them all together they are incredibly small compared to all other non-Italian GSP. As leetservers stated, economy is global and EA only cares of how big you are and vs world market we are small. This is the fact.

There's no market in Italy because of hundreds of fail-GSP poorly managed by 14yr old guys, illegal, hosting cracked game servers on cracked windows and offering Cod4 servers for... 4-5 euro ? (business plan is for assholes!).

I've seen some doing ddos to their competitors, insulting/spamming fake feedback and (this is funny) shift the blame of their incompetence to "rival" GSP... "Our servers are offline because <? random(provider); ?> is stealing our bandwidth since we are in the same dc!" i've seen things you people wouldn't belive :D

Anyway if you are IT-GSP do something else (webhosting, voip, cloud, vps) and !innovate! your game servers offer also because we are still offering games of 2003 since we are not in plans of EA/DICE etc. My 2c.

OK! For the record... I have the "largest" E-Penis here. So you can all settle down now and go back to what you were doing :p

I have the smallest :D It should be a record too

Edited by revhosting