Battlefield 3 Ranked Server

zelatech

Back on topic (even if this thread is off topic) personally i think that we have no chance. In Italy there are probably five main GSP. If you put them all together they are incredibly small compared to all other non-Italian GSP. As leetservers stated, economy is global and EA only cares of how big you are and vs world market we are small. This is the fact.

There's no market in Italy because of hundreds of fail-GSP poorly managed by 14yr old guys, illegal, hosting cracked game servers on cracked windows and offering Cod4 servers for... 4-5 euro ? (business plan is for assholes!).

I've seen some doing ddos to their competitors, insulting/spamming fake feedback and (this is funny) shift the blame of their incompetence to "rival" GSP... "Our servers are offline because <? random(provider); ?> is stealing our bandwidth since we are in the same dc!" i've seen things you people wouldn't belive :D

Anyway if you are IT-GSP do something else (webhosting, voip, cloud, vps) and !innovate! your game servers offer also because we are still offering games of 2003 since we are not in plans of EA/DICE etc. My 2c.

100% agree with you my friend, i think we should work togheter to kick them out, I'll send you an email in minutes. :)

• 11 months later...

can any one help me on bf3 ( and yes i just got RSP )

Query Protocol: is there only Bad Company, close to bf3, do any one off you RSP use that or what ??

i got the info on what port, cmd line to use and all that.

i am waiting to get access to the last patchs, and i am trying to make a cfg for V2

Anyone plz ?