The Stomping Lands XLM

andret

A basic "The Stomping Lands" XML for TcAdmin 2.

This XML was created by PCGamersportal after a request in this thread: http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=11563

All I ask is that any changes or improvements are shared, so we all can benefit from his fine work :)

PS. Game does not support anonymous download, and thus your connected steam account needs to own the game. Change the settings on the steam page.

The_Stomping_Lands_-_Windows.xml

Thanks to both people I would like to pay a small donation to both people.

Please your PayPal address as a PM to me

Vielen Dank an beide Personen ich w?rde gerne eine Kleine Spende an beide Personen auszahlen.

Bitte eure PayPal Adresse als PN an mich

Hello,

We installed our TcAdmin2 your XML, and games in our steam account.

We have a DLL that is rajoutter: msvcr100.dll which was manquand in Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit Fr.

We have the error message is as follows (see picture)

Would you settle for a solution to the problem?

cordially

UDK.jpg.5c88044a0546264c57dbe94a47cda4b5.jpg

Hello Cheevass, I have built the config in a windows server 2012 environment but it is not much different than a windows 7 installation, as with all servers that I setup I have downloaded the game and copied to TCAdmin Game folders (ran it once to ensure dependencies were installed) and built the config from there. mscvcr.dll is the microsoft visual re distributable, try running the game once from the server desktop and allow it to install the dependencies to your server and it should be ok.

As with all game servers, always run the game once and allow the software to install its required dependencies, or you will get error messages.

Hope this helps you,

Steve

Edited by PCGamersportal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...