Crew's Blackwake Config File

Wrecking's Blackwake Config

blackwake-banner-1024x576.jpg

This is a Blackwake Config I have created for the community. I keep it updated with changes and am active on the forums day to day.

Some fun features...

• All main configuration files have configuration editor support with them
  • Web Console functions
  • Command Line is customizable
  • Query Support
  • More to come...

Known Issues...

• If you find issues, please just make a kind reply below :)

Wrecking...I have an idea/feature request...

• Make a kind post below and I will happily see what I can do :)

Updates:

Update 1: (3/2/17) - 
    - I have fixed the Command Line issue when creating a custom commandline. 

Update 2: (3/2/17) -
    - I have fixed the Admin.txt Configuration Editor, it was not working properly at the time. 

Update 3: (3/3/17)
    - I have added support for Query through steam port 27015 using the Half-Life Query Protocol
    - I have added configuration editor support for mod.txt
    - I have fixed the misspelled name
    - Added store ID into steam settings for possibly allowing update notifications to happen (Will not confirm functionality until an update comes out)

Update 4: (3/4/17)
    - I have fixed a server.cfg error where the steam port would default to port 26915, when it needed to default to the query port 27015. You may need to update this in your server.cfg manually if you have already installed the config. Sincerest apologies.
    - Also changed the query protocol to Half Life 2 new
    - Also changed the default slot count to 32 to match the default game mode

Update 5: (3/6/17)
    - Fixed Mod.txt Config Editor. Didn't Add new Mods correctly.
    - Added support for ServerAnnouncements.txt Config Editor. You can now add Server Announcements to your Server.

Update 6: (4/15/17)
    - Added Support for the new "Capture the Booty" gamemode. It is now available under your gamemode option in server.cfg.

Update 7: (6/11/17)
    - Added Support for the new "Treasure Trade" gamemode. It is now available under your gamemode option in server.cfg.

- More to come....More to come....

Here is the new copy...

BW - Windows.xml

Edited by thewreckingcrew6

I will look into it. I dont have a windows server install and threw this together for some people. As for IP in commandline, im not sure that is possible with Blackwake, and I'm not sure why you would really want one server on multiple ips.

The command lines I will fix though. And web console I need more info on.

Does the server work? Is it joinable?

Edit:

I have fixed the Command Line issue when creating a custom commandline. And I have looked at the official place for the command lines, and there is no option allowing you to set the ip in the commandline. However, if there is a way that is not officially posted I will be happy to add it.

fixed

Latest update has IP option in config file under:

useIP=x.x.x.x

ooo...

That is interesting. Let me take a look at that >.>

Edit:

I have done my best to replicate the issue, though I'm not sure how it was accomplished. The Config File uses the Services IP. Here is what I have the config file doing: "useIp=$[service.IpAddress]"

If after fixing it in the file it still causes problems it may be beyond my power to fix.

Sorry,

Wrecking Crew

My config file is working fine atm. I have tried reinstalling the server, changing the server's ip, etc. The ip in the config file is working on my end.

Error wise I am clean atm.

Is it still giving you an issue?

Edit: The main embarrassing issue is the fact that I misspelled Blackwake in the config title.

Update 3: (3/3/17)

- I have added support for Query through steam port 27015 using the Half-Life Query Protocol

- I have added configuration editor support for mod.txt

- I have fixed the misspelled name

- Added store ID into steam settings for possibly allowing update notifications to happen (Will not confirm functionality until an update comes out)

- More to come....More to come....

Update 4: (3/4/17)

- I have fixed a server.cfg error where the steam port would default to port 26915, when it needed to default to the query port 27015. You may need to update this in your server.cfg manually if you have already installed the config. Sincerest apologies.

- Also changed the query protocol to Half Life 2 new

- Also changed default slot count to 32 to match the default game mode

I found a "fix" but when that happens I delete in the text save, resave the config editor and save the new text the editor created. And it seems to be working with the 3 fleet servers ive made.

Good to hear! That's what I had to do as well when that error showed up for me.

Hi there

are config also for linux :)

or you can use it for Linux

Like Raizio said, as far as I know there are not linux binaries for Blackwake, and from what I hear there is no plan in the near future of them existing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i Keep getting this error and i cannot connect to the server

it shows in the list but cannot connect

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Server: Received disconnect from 2, there are now 0 clients connected

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Log: connection {1} has been disconnected by timeout; address {::ffff:xx.xx.xx.xx:60146}

Error: Timeout Socket: 1

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...