Miscreated Server config

Weaklinks

Should not have been too hard to have available a basic config for server through tcadmin rather than keeping it behind the scene, but everyone to their own.

steamcmd 302200 but you need to have your steam username/password (ie own the game). Anonymous throws up subscription error.

Basic tcadmin setup file attached:

miscreated - Windows.xml

Edited by jungleNZ

Should not have been too hard to have available a basic config for server through tcadmin rather than keeping it behind the scene, but everyone to their own.

steamcmd 302200 but you need to have your steam username/password (ie own the game). Anonymous throws up subscription error.

when you say own the game,

do you need to have bought and installed the game?

when you say own the game,

do you need to have bought and installed the game?

That is what i assume. You could see if you can get files from steam tools download (if you don't have game), see if it allows you to download without purchasing.

Anonymous for steamcmd now works.

Edited by jungleNZ

To have admin rcon access: (Not written in my xml) you add rcon port +5 from you game port. You then add +http_startserver port:$[service.rconport] to commandline and put in your hosting.cfg your rcon password

You can then use either web browser rcon facility or rcon tool provided by other that is available.

Thanks for sharing! :p

For some reason the taskkill script now not working. Miscreated.exe is in tasklist and when server stops it is not processing script to kill.

Taskkill /F /IM MiscreatedServer.exe is processed on Run after stopped

Any thoughts.

I would rename the exe and then use that taskkill to stop the exe :) I'm having a problem in even getting the server to start up grrr

A good few things have changed in this game for dedicated servers you have to bind the ip with -sv_bind CHANGE-IP. starting ports..

Game Port: 64087

Query Port: 64089

RCon Port: 64092

Query Port Expression: $[service.GamePort] + 2

RCon Port Expression: $[service.GamePort] + 5

Now i just need to work out the Query and RCON Protocols

• 2 weeks later...