Medal of Honor: Airborne

vinc718

I have one problem with my dedicated server.

I start it manualy and the console have some delay putting the messages and starting the server. After that when the server is online the players cant join the server.

They take the message attached on this post.

I dont know what are my server problem, i have all others servers working 100% with no ping and no delay.

Can someone help me ?

52113726_Novaimagem(1)(1).jpg.66a09fbdc7278b7ed6bb9cfc132ab64c.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old game, but we have just decided to start offering it, well we have had some peeps ask, so we want to roll with it.

I have the 1.3 dedi server files, but just wanted to clear a few things up...

1) Is there still no resolution to the lack of query for the game?

2) I noticed that in the command line there's bobby's username and password for the EA account (may want to replace that), is this just a standard EA account that will need setting up?

3) Which file needs to be used as the executable? It is set in the config file as the MOHAServer.exe but I have read that DLServerneeds to be used first in order to create the config. Does it need to be manually ran first like with the BF2/2142 servers?

Thanks guys

p.s Actually if anyone has an up to date working config, I would be most appreciative :)

Edited by Johnny5_Hull

Thanks loads.

Stupid Unreal engine....... just downright crazy.

Is the config here a working one then, as I just can't seem to get it running using that one. I'm taking a stab at it being the command line, does the below look right?

-ConfigFile="%userfilespath-notrailingslash%\UnrealEngine3\MOHAGame\Config\server.ini" -savepath=%gameserverroot-notrailingslash%\UnrealEngine3\MOHAGame -ip=%serverip% -port=%serverport% -username=xtrmoha -password=123456

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use