BF Ranked Servers

jointopz

Crysis was fun in single player but flopped online. Not sure if online play really drives game sales though.

Online game play allows a company to sustain the games growth and attract new market segments. After the initial release of a game its sales will peak and then eventually start to decline. Through online game play and the development of new MODs and Maps this product life cycle can be extended.

Correct, and this is ony BF2 all other ranked titles can NOT be resold.

Hey Hypernia... How come I just have a customer that bought I dedicated server from you, and you are ranking BF2142 for them?

I thought only BF2 was allowed to do this?

Hey Hypernia... How come I just have a customer that bought I dedicated server from you, and you are ranking BF2142 for them?

I thought only BF2 was allowed to do this?

Hypernia clients are allowed to run their "own" ranked servers on their box. However they cannot resell any BF2142 servers from that box to a third party.

Hypernia clients are allowed to run their "own" ranked servers on their box. However they cannot resell any BF2142 servers from that box to a third party.

Thats correct. They cannot RESELL any ranked games, 2142,WIc,ETQW etc except for BF2.

Thanks ECF. ;)

So whats to stop them from "selling" any ranked server they have to another "brother clan"?? IS that not reselling?

If they are charging for it it is reselling. If we catch them it's a violation of our TOS and we all know what happens when people violate TOS. ;)

Usually when we catch them we De-Rank, in rare cases they can lose there box.

Hello,Thank you contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.As long as whomever is administrating the server does so under the Rules Of Conduct that is not against our policy. Also, this would be up to the discretion of the actual ranked server provider. They may or may not allow a customer to rent the server to someone else

Well I guess I stand corrected. EA. Says you can allow your customers to resell whatever servers they want to. They also stated their was NO rules for the ranking partners. What a retarded company

So you can Allow reselling of ALL EA games. ~hey thats what they said.

Archived