TS3 Beta Update for TCAdmin

ECF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are you specifying the parameter in the command line for MYSQL support?

dbplugin=ts3db_mysql dbpluginparameter=mysql.ini

then in the mysql.ini file

[config]

host=localhost

port=3306

username=teamspeak

password=x5gUjs

database=ts3db

socket=

also correct permissions on the file, etc?

I finally got that working, but im in the same boat as him. Click create, and then tcadmin freezes up saying loading, but the server did create.

Anyone know how we get past the 32person limit? I know it said register with them but since there website is down.. is that possible?

5.2. Non-Profit License: Registered

This license type is for an individual or organization which is non-profit in nature, and requires registration on our website and the use of a license key. An individual or organization operating under this license may install and use TeamSpeak software on one or more physical machines, without paying a license fee, provided that the following conditions are met:

a. The individual or organization must register their operation and apply for this license type via Triton CI & Associates, Inc.'s website at https://sales.tritoncia.com/users/register.php.

b. The individual or organization must be non-profit in nature. TeamSpeak Systems GmbH and Triton CI & Associates, Inc. reserve the right to assess and determine if any individual or organization is non-profit in nature.

c. The individual or organization may host up to 512 slots using a maximum of 10 Virtual Servers for their entire operation. Any combination of slots or Virtual Servers over multiple physical machines is allowed, as long as the individual or organization does not exceed 512 slots or 10 Virtual Servers. This is also enforced by the license key which is issued after the registration and approval process has been completed.

Was my understanding that we would be able to register for 512. Most clans fit this description.

3.6 Non-Profit Entity

A non-profit entity is an individual or organization which does NOT utilize TeamSpeak software for profit of any kind; be it monetary, from direct sales or rental fees, advertising profit, or intangible goods and services.

Example 1: A clan or guild hosting a TeamSpeak server for their own private use while complying with all terms and conditions set forth in Section 5.1 of this Agreement.

Example 2: An individual hosting a TeamSpeak server for private use to communicate with friends or family over the Internet while complying with all terms and conditions set forth in Section 5.1 of this Agreement.

Hey, guys i am an ATHP, but i cant get to the site as it is down for TS3, but even still im trying to make even a 10 slot server and it wornt let me, keeps going round and round on the loading heres a screenshot

http://www.sotaservers.com/ts3notload.jpg

any one else had the same problems?

Thanks

chris

Same issue as me, I submited a ticket, Luis is looking into it currently for me

So how is everyone doing with the integration. We have a few TS3 support tickets in that Luis will get to. Does anyone have the integration up and running correctly?

Any other issues than the ones mentioned here?

If you already have a ticket in please do not post your issues here.

Were up and running with WHMCS integration working flawlessly. Working on some bugs that have already been posted.

Doesnt setup ts3 for me, its all right settings ect passes the test, but when creating it doesnt work and lags out the control panel :/

Make sure that you have the licensekey.dat file located in the directory you are running TS3 from. If not you will not be able to create virtual servers.

I just made this mistake and found the panel will just stop responding.

If you don't have a licensekey.dat file from Teamspeak then you cannot run more than one instance of TS.

So how is everyone doing with the integration. We have a few TS3 support tickets in that Luis will get to. Does anyone have the integration up and running correctly?

Any other issues than the ones mentioned here?

If you already have a ticket in please do not post your issues here.

no one can connect to the ts3 servers even with the firewall off.

until i bound the ip:|:

there is admin token already. whats missing would be separated welcome emails for TS2 and TS3.

About bugs :

- when u go to voice servers list you cant filter on TS3 and filtering on TS doesnt include TS3 servers

- since I installed the update I am not able to get game server + TS2 (yes 2) server created at once by ClientExec (same package including game server and voice server). It says :

and no I did not change anything in my CE config.

creating a game server still works

creating a ts2 server still works

creating both in 1 package fails.

Submitted a ticket about it but some ppl could maybe confirm or not that they have same issue.

Edit : added the cfg for TS main server standalone

Edit : config updated on december, 22nd with correct command line arguments for usercmdline

This txt don't import in my tcadmin!

"Error while saving configuration."

Archived