TS3 Beta Update for TCAdmin

ECF

Once a token has been used it will not be emailed again as it will not work. You would need to go to the server properties page in the panel, clear all users and a new token will then be created.

If your client cannot save the freakin email with the token in it then they do not deserve a TS3 server!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once a token has been used it will not be emailed again as it will not work. You would need to go to the server properties page in the panel, clear all users and a new token will then be created.

If your client cannot save the freakin email with the token in it then they do not deserve a TS3 server!

no need to clear users to make a new token

• 4 months later...

i have just setup a couple i run the ts3.exe to get server admin and pw and a token then but when i create a ts3 server in tcadmin no token gets sent. using TS3 beta30

any ideas whats happening i do have %ts3token% in the email template

ur creating virtual servers right? not ts3 masters ?

Well i followed jasonF's guide i can create a few different server they run , but but when setting them up thru tcadmin iam not getting any tokens in emails.

Do you use msn by anychance? we can chat there if you are willing to give me a had.

also i have tried you TS3 config but it not showing up for some reason

EDIT

Well i keep on going but now i just run accros this error

Connection Closed Gracefully.

EDIT

Fixed that added ip to whitelist

Another EDIT

Turns out i was creating master servers.

Got it all fixed up and auto install works well from WHMCS also

Archived