TS3 Beta Update for TCAdmin

ECF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ECF,

I have created a voice server ts3 and populated the fields. Test successfull!

When going to new voice server create page it does not show TS3 in the dropdown list.

I usually import our TS servers as services via TCA under a account so it keeps them running and had previoussly made a config for them. This is looking like it almost wants/ needs a config and wants to do stand alone installs of the TS3 Server.

What did I miss?

Scratch that.

While going in to take a few SS for the ticket I realized the dropdown just says Teamspeak but after selecting Teamspeak the location field actually offers up my TS3 Server I had prepped along with all my TS2 servers.

Maybe might want to have Luis just add a additional dropdown to have it offer Teamspeak and then teamspeak3. Got me confused for a few was all.

I see the admin token gets populated in the top of the create screen. Any way to get that to insert into the welcome Email?

Alright.. Now back to pushing more buttons.. :D

Can we rolll with a current bug or feature list or did you want to start a new topic?

So far I see ..

1) Need seperate dropdown to slect TS2 or TS3 on voice server create page.

2) Email Admin token in Welcome Email

3) and in location..

Admin Home > Users > username Home > Voice Servers > TeamSpeak 12 Slots > Voice Server Users

I see no default user and no way of adding a user via the TCA interface. Not sure if it will alllows it once 12/19 rolls around.

there is admin token already. whats missing would be separated welcome emails for TS2 and TS3.

About bugs :

- when u go to voice servers list you cant filter on TS3 and filtering on TS doesnt include TS3 servers

- since I installed the update I am not able to get game server + TS2 (yes 2) server created at once by ClientExec (same package including game server and voice server). It says :

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no 0 servers with allow signups enabled and service level 0 in the datacenter Paris.

Server: TC7703717367032 94.23.XXX.XX

Owner: XXXXXX

and no I did not change anything in my CE config.

creating a game server still works

creating a ts2 server still works

creating both in 1 package fails.

Submitted a ticket about it but some ppl could maybe confirm or not that they have same issue.

Edit : added the cfg for TS main server standalone

Edit : config updated on december, 22nd with correct command line arguments for usercmdline

TeamSpeak3.txt

Any bugs that you find should be sent in via ticket. As for issues with Client Exec, we did not create the billing API for it so you may have to contact them regarding that issue.

I know that Luis did make billing api changes in this last update. However we do not officailly support CE as a billing integration so something may have broken in the update.

After just looking at the tickets in it looks like the CE issue was fixed. Please continue to post any other issues that you find via ticket so Luis can get them worked out ASAP.

We should have a solid integration done and working for the beta release :)

ye i will, just had no time until today to run tests. Posted what I noticed and Luis told me hes gona fix that in next update.

As for CE I know you do not officially support it however we can expect it to at least keep working if it does not integrate some new features, thats why I mentionned that bug that may have annoyed not only me.

I dont want to change Billing Panel or GameServer Panel only for TS3 :)

You really cannot "expect" CE to work if major changes are made to our software. While Luis does try to keep all billing functions the same with each update you may find that the CE intergration may someday be broken since we do not use CE nor did we ever look at their system. That integration was made by CE not us.

So please keep that in mind. Luckily this was an easy fix :)

Email Admin token in Welcome Email

There is a %ts3token% variable. The new update also has a separate email template for TS3.

I see no default user and no way of adding a user via the TCA interface. Not sure if it will alllows it once 12/19 rolls around.

There is no way to create users from a telnet connection. You can only create tokens. When the person connects to the server he can use that token to register as an administrator for that virtual server. I have not seen the TS3 user interface but I think it will let the virtual server admin generate new tokens that he can give to others. If it doesn't I can add a page for token administration later on.

Can someone explain me how to edit the TS3 welcome e-mail? I saw the configuration file for TS3 but is it needed, since TS3 is now integrated into TCadmin as TS2.

What I can do now is crate a server and I get a token, then I need to mail the client myself.When is the update comming?

If anyone has i need some pointers thanks.!! :)

Can someone explain me how to edit the TS3 welcome e-mail? I saw the configuration file for TS3 but is it needed, since TS3 is now integrated into TCadmin as TS2.

What I can do now is crate a server and I get a token, then I need to mail the client myself.When is the update comming?

If anyone has i need some pointers thanks.!! :)

the config file is for the stand alone master server it can be used if you want to automatically start TS3 as a service with TCAdmin.

As for welcome emails if you updated its in the GS automation plugin on your TCA, just after the TS2 welcome email one and includes admin token variable.

May be a stupid question but? Do i need a config in TCA to setup the ts3 server?

No you do not need a config. The config posted is one that runs the Master TS server as a service so it will automatically restart when you restart your box.

So how is everyone doing with the integration. We have a few TS3 support tickets in that Luis will get to. Does anyone have the integration up and running correctly?

Any other issues than the ones mentioned here?

If you already have a ticket in please do not post your issues here.

Archived