TS3 Beta Update for TCAdmin

ECF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the sqlite is not in the package, its created at first run if you dotn have any. Since you have one already it will just keep using it

Don't be too surpised if someone installed it elsewhere and copies it over so...

The only file you should not overwrite if it exisits is the ts3server.sqlitedb;)

• 2 weeks later...
Does Teamspeak 3 have one webpanel like the Teamspeak 2?

Because when you start the server.exe it create one server by default like the Teamspeak 2 but i don't know how I manage the servers on Teamspeak 3...

Regards,

Not yet, its still in BETA phase remember, when its out of BETA it will

Ok my friend,

Another question, I already test all and see one strange thing.

Actually how can the client add more users to Teamspeak ?

We only view the token when we create the virtual server and on the logs, so how can the client have access to it?

That's another thing to be ok only on the stable phase ?

Regards,

I know that, my question is about to give the token to the client. Because like i said we only see the token when we create the server or on the server logs.

Or we can connect to the vidtual server using the Tcadmin login like we do on Teamspeak 2 ?

Regards,

I know that, my question is about to give the token to the client. Because like i said we only see the token when we create the server or on the server logs.

Or we can connect to the vidtual server using the Tcadmin login like we do on Teamspeak 2 ?

Regards,

Client makes more tokens ?

Or if your talking about the 1# token made when created add this to your email template

Admin Token: %ts3token%

Archived