C# NET TCA Program

Brett

I started working with C# NET a few months ago, and have done some apps for WHMCS as well as other APIs that we use to simplify things. I was looking to see if it might be feasible to use the TCA SDK to create an application for the clients that would give them easy management of their servers.

Basically they would be able to start/stop/restart their servers, send RCON commands, and set a time to query their servers to see if they are still running (do a popup or SMS alert of their server goes down). Obviously most of this could be done without involving TCA, however I would like to expand it in the future.

The TCA SDK is a bit confusing (I come from a C++ background, so some of this .NET is still a little iffy) but would this be fairly easy to do? WHMCS has nice easy API examples for usage, but the TCA examples are a bit strange as far as implementing them outside of normal practices.

• 6 years later...

Archived