Counter Strike Global Offensive CS:GO

VoiceServers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks... This gameserver is really difficult to use, huh? I guess the problem with bots will be solved...

But what about the other commandlines that don't work (for Classic Competitive, Arms Race and Demolition)? Any idea?

Humm. Try to change the mapgroup to this:

Classic Competitive: +mapgroup mg_bomb

Arms Race: +mapgroup mg_armsrace

Demolition: +mapgroup mg_demolition

By far the best post in this thread :p

Just quickly seeing if anyone else having trouble downloading files for the first time? My panel sits on "Downloading files from Steam..." and never moves on the load bar o.O

Okay quick update (saving the double post).

Turns out I needed to update SteamCMD. That's a whole new kettle of fish! But once I had all that updated and did a manual CSGO download from within SteamCMD then returned to TCAdmin and did the usual Steam Game Download from Game Tools with CSGO and just made sure it loaded. No problems.

Only took me 12 hours xD

Could You tell me in wchich folder in "/home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games" you have csgo? i manually downloaded csgo via steamcmd and dont know where to put the game.

I have the same, and cant run csgo server.

After update to the newest version i cant see in steam game downloader CS:GO

See if you have Enable (steamcmd) with App Id 740 into the "General Settings > Game & Other Voice Servers > Counter-Strike Global Offensive > Steam Settings.

About, Configuration Files > csgo/gamemodes.txt > [ Text Editor ] and what should I change? I noob :-/ maybe some config ready?

I think you must see what mapgroup you are using into your commandline and go to your gamemodes.txt and find that group and add the map.

Example:

"mapgroups"

{

//

// Map cycle groups

//

"mg_bomb"

{

"imagename" "mapgroup-bomb"

"nameID" "#SFUI_Mapgroup_bomb"

"name" "mg_bomb"

"maps"

{

"de_dust2" ""

"de_train" ""

"de_inferno" ""

"de_dust" ""

"de_aztec" ""

"de_nuke" ""

"de_vertigo" ""

}

}

This is my commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map de_dust2_se -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort]

@EDIT

It's work!! :D

I change to commandline "+mapgroup mg_allclassic" on "+mapgroup mg_bomb".

My working commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort] 

Edited by banan47

This is my commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers $[service.Slots] +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_allclassic +map de_dust2_se -ip $[service.IpAddress] -port $[service.GamePort]

I think that mg_allclassic its not present in gamemodes.txt you have to creat it or change the mapgroup to mg_bomb. It will solve your problem. :)