VoiceServers

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iv seen some companys already offer CS:GO servers, whats the hlds game id? or does anyone have the files they can send me or share, as soon as i get them, i will share them out.

You need to be on the inside track at this point to get a copy, they are not publicly available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just got a beta copy, Am downloading server files now,

Will see how i go

EDIT//

Well i like the game but the admin side sucks, Cant remove bots, The administration side of it sucks there is no server.cfg file anymore its all controlled in a gamemode.txt file its a pain in the ass

Edited by kaosx

i just got a beta copy, Am downloading server files now,

Will see how i go

EDIT//

Well i like the game but the admin side sucks, Cant remove bots, The administration side of it sucks there is no server.cfg file anymore its all controlled in a gamemode.txt file its a pain in the ass

There is still a server.cfg and it is still used. The Game Modes file is just takes priority over it now.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers#Advanced_Configuration

have you got the hldsupdatetool name for csgo to download the server?

It is not on HLDSUpdateTool yet. You must have an account with the beta to attain the server files. Even if the server files are leaked you have to have an account with the beta to update the server.

It is not on HLDSUpdateTool yet. You must have an account with the beta to attain the server files. Even if the server files are leaked you have to have an account with the beta to update the server.

I got a key now, and this SteamCMD garbage is annoying.

And it's not built into TCAdmin.

Yeah tell me bout it i only hope they keep it this way while in beta,

Game play is alright, Looks to me like they tried to copy the way COD and BF are,

Not really a fan of it

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers#Scripting_SteamCmd

Yeah tell me bout it i only hope they keep it this way while in beta,

Game play is alright, Looks to me like they tried to copy the way COD and BF are,

Not really a fan of it

Im sure this is to keep people not in the beta from getting it. Once the game ships it will be on hldsupdatetool.