Counter Strike Global Offensive CS:GO

VoiceServers

here is a linux and windows CSGO final configs.

these come with custom command lines and our full config.

please note with the linux it is ran in local system it is the only way it will run.

Regards

Cobby

Cobby,

I've downloaded all the files using my account that has Beta access and what not and now I'm trying the actual TCAdmin path.

I've downloaded your config for the Windows version and everything seems correct, even the "Show in create list" is checked, yet when I go to create the actual server, the game is not listed.

Any ideas what may be causing this, more than likely config-wise I would assume?

Thanks!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i use the same config i posted here, there is no issues with the config, it works perfect. make sure you have added the windows config in.

I did but I found the issue. I was doing everything manually before hand;

I found I had to create a "csgo" folder under "Games" folder and copy all of the server files to it. The game now shows up under create server list.

can someone tell me what this error means? it only happens when i connect to the game :(

Connecting to public(208.115.223.131:27015) ...

467.796: Sending UDP connect to public IP 208.115.223.131:27015

Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 11610, got 11511

Unknown command "joingame"

please note with the linux it is ran in local system it is the only way it will run.

Using your config and it seems to be running fine using TCAGame.

On another note tho FTP is only displaying text documents and nothing else. Would like it to display maps, sourcemod files and all that. I've checked File System Permissions and it's the same as the CSS settings which is displaying everything fine.

Anyone have a solution?

it was made when the first csgo beta was out, there has been about 3 updates since that which is why it should work on normal now.

you can change the permissions, make sure you press update, and update all your game servers, also once done, you can try a monitor restart, it normally does take about a minute for it to take effect.

Which permissions exactly? I'm still working my way around tcadmin. File System Permissions only has the default deny rules in it. Do I need to add a allow rule? Seem's a bit weird since the CSS config doesn't have anything in it and it's showing everything fine.

So it seems when steamcmd downloads the CS:GO files it gives them the execute permission which is the reason they're not displaying in tcadmin. Simple fix is to chmod -x the files, but a pretty annoying one.

Do the rest of you guys just set RestrictLinuxExe to False in your Override.config? This didn't seem like a very safe option to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and installed the installer files GSO server, and then installed linux steamcmd, boy entered the root to the destination folder of steamcmd run the command. / steam.sh but I can not go running or anything to download game files, someone new files tend server

here is a linux and windows CSGO final configs.

these come with custom command lines and our full config.

Regards

Cobby

Hey... Thats GREAT work! Added to my panel without problems.

But, I got a problem... How do I get it installed -_- .. As far as I know (im not to well updated with this).. You need to be in the beta club xD I got 2 accounts with beta access. But, to the point.. AS i want to install it on my master server its not showing up in the list... Any help ? How to get it properly installed at all? :confused:

Thanks!

Anyone having problems this is what you need to do.

Get config's from

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showpost.php?p=64031&postcount=56

Remove his companies tag (if you want lol)

Enable SteamCMD and set Game ID to 740

If you are using Linux you want to look at this

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=9703

I can upload those files on request

Go to the Game Tools -> Download Game Files -> CSGO -> Your account with beta

Here is another post you may want to look at

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=9707

Username's can not have and upper cases in it.

GOOD WAY AFTER A LONG NAILS AND SPIKES AIMED AND COULD INSTALL OPTION consegir UPDATE ON SERVER FOR FURTHER GSO adding it to each server, I COULD ALSO DOWNLOAD A CLEAR BUT LAST UPDATE DOES NOT WORK, AND TRIED TO MAIL ME It got STEAM GUARD TO MY MAIL BUT NO REASON WHY EEL S NOT GET ME PUT MY CUNAOD USER AND PASSWORD MISSING CODE TO PUT ON BUT YOU GIVE TCADMIN REQUEST CODE AND WHY NOT SAVE SOMEONE COMES? I HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME AND BETA

good at all after a week of work and with the great help of a good person and could porfin GSO successfully install on my dedicated their successful upgrade files, so if you want the updated files from the 17.2.1 version recent current, I can subiroslo if you need him, we are here to help those who need a greeting and thanks to the friend who dedicated his time to help me THANK YOU