Counter Strike Global Offensive CS:GO

VoiceServers

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you need to be part of the beta right now in order to host them. Howeer after it is released from beta I believe anyone will be able to host them.

and hopefully you can include the new steamcommand manager as in a form like the hldsupdatetool in TCadmin:|:

and hopefully you can include the new steamcommand manager as in a form like the hldsupdatetool in TCadmin:|:

Im pretty sure you can do this yourself.

What all did the update break? someone told me it deleted their server.cfg file.

Also saw the changelog that they added tickrate to the command line and seen that servers are now default as 64 tick.

here is a linux and windows CSGO final configs.

these come with custom command lines and our full config.

please note with the linux it is ran in local system it is the only way it will run.

Regards

Cobby

Cheers - saved me a minute.

Appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I havent got an account with CSGO: Beta, someone could provide me data, for login in steamCMD and download Dedicated Server Files?

Ty!

Not sure why someone would do that...I for certain wouldn't give anyone my userid's.............You'd probably have better luck just asking for the game files! --- http://fileb.ag/3oorgs1sp3dl

You need a unique steamid w/the beta to update however. I suggest googling a few queries and figuring out how to attain the beta.

This tarball will only last you until the next update!

:}

-A

• 3 weeks later...

good afternoon and could install on my machine globla cs Linux successfully but the problem I have esque version that appears in the HLSW is v1.15.1.1 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17) and the current game version is v1.16.1 .0 (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 17) and I can update it?