Reign Of Kings

nmo0ory

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a GSP ain't easy. Your clients shouldn't know more about the software than you do. Take the time to learn about the software you're using.

Not all of us that use tcadmin are gsp owners ;). I personally just use it for my gaming community on my dedicated server.

If I get the time I'll get one going and share it sometime in the next couple days :).

I'm pretty sure OP is as I've been in contact with him before. I think it's very few gaming communities that have clients who can order servers from them ;)

Dennis is right, however god I wish I knew the query protocol LOL

You could go without the query protocol. Some features won't be working, but the game will run.

Just curious, how many people use the query protocol in tcadmin?

Over the years of reading posts in here I get the impression allot don't make use of it, only when it's obvious. I have a number of games where the query protocol has been a long mystery, LOL, like the arma games or any really new steam game.

Arma works splendidly.

I find the query protocol to be a must and really do my best to make it work.

Adds another level of guarantee that the server is actually working.

Helps clients too. AND THEY GET COOL GRAPHS. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!? COOL INFORMATIC GRAPHS MAN.

Anyone else having a problem with Reign of Kings just not working (Won't generate the config files, etc), when using tcadmin? Have it set to the local system for user. Not sure what is going on. Running with a .bat with the same command lines work fine.

Ill upload tonight it for free here. If someone making already money for his hosting company. And also he is selling it. Even when he is not sure about his work. Because on his website he is not selling Reign of kings. So no one has tested it. I think here evry one can have it for free because we all are companys or comunitys.. I have mine already working for 6 server end evry thing is working even ading admins and edit the config. steam Update. ext. ext

Greets Mike

Edited by mrmike

Ill upload tonight it for free here. If someone making already money for his hosting company. And also he is selling it. Even when he is not sure about his work. Because on his website he is not selling Reign of kings. So no one has tested it. I think here evry one can have it for free because we all are companys or comunitys.. I have mine already working for 6 server end evry thing is working even ading admins and edit the config. steam Update. ext. ext

Greets Mike

Thank you.

The main reason I do pay for configs are to share them with this forum if noone is willing to share their copy, and I have not been able to, or had time to create one for myself.

Greets Mike

should be more ppl like u mate , its about us getting are company's going and helping each other not making us pay for config's :mad: