Conan Exhile Dedicated Server

SmDstyle

"Setting up a private server is incredibly easy. A copy of Conan Exiles purchased through Steam comes packaged with a dedicated server tool. Once the game exists in your library you can install a private server on any machine from Steam. Head to your Steam library, go to the tools menu and find Conan Exiles. From there you can install your private Conan Exiles server and set it up. You can find an example of some of the server settings in the image below."

http://blog.conanexiles.com/en/dev-blog-8-servers-mods/

There's the basics, see how far you get with making a config/template?

Unfortunatly i cannot find any other documentation than what you wrote here

i see the app id

https://steamdb.info/app/440900/

Will got with that, i guess i will wait for the release :/ Maybe they will update their wiki.

Edit : I just sended them a email about server configuration and command line manager. Hope they will answer fast.

Edited by SmDstyle

Lets home its not another ARK lolz

Oh, please let it be another one like ARK! Not in the way gameplay is, nor graphics, but in the way people go all banana-shit-crazy and spend a lot of money. I'm not kidding you - within the last 1 and a half year, hosting ARK servers is about 50% of our income. Before, we had almost only Minecraft services running, but after ARK... Holy f, that shit is a goldmine!

Has anyone got this working? I am struggling to get the commandline working, I have this so far:

"ConanSandbox?Multihome=$[service.IpAddress]?GameServerPort=$[service.GamePort]?GameServerQueryPort=$[service.QueryPort]?ServerName=$[HostName]?MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots]?listen?AdminPassword=$[RConPassword]" -nosteamclient -game -server -log

However, the servername and max players are not being set.

I have done it without automatic setup of config.cfg

I need to manually enter information in CFG and after that everything is fine.

Not skilled enought in TCadmin but my server of conan is flawless without any lag.

Ressources usage = Ark Survival so... it use RAM a lot right now

I have followed the directions from https://survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Create_a_Conan_Exiles_Dedicated_Server_Guide

attached is the file i created, i cant confirm it works until the game is released, but doesnt look like the game crashed.

enjoy, feel free to post a version that works if mine doesnt.

Thanks for this.

I noticed that you need to change the hostname in the defaultengine.ini, that in the regular engine.ini it doesn't work. Not sure if it is something with this config or what..

The server seemingly boots with the above config, but sits on:

[2017.01.31-07.26.49:012][ 0]LogLoad: Took 9.681803 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/Maps/ConanSandbox/ConanSandbox)

[2017.01.31-07.26.49:013][ 0]LogInit:Display: Game Engine Initialized.

[2017.01.31-07.26.49:013][ 0]LogLoad: Full Startup: 10.62 seconds (BP compile: 0.00 seconds)

[2017.01.31-07.26.49:013][ 0]LogExternalProfiler: No external profilers were discovered. External profiling features will not be available.

[2017.01.31-07.26.49:047][ 0]LogNet: UNetDriver::TickDispatch: Very long time between ticks. DeltaTime: 0.03, Realtime: 7.30. IpNetDriver_0