Conan Exhile Dedicated Server

SmDstyle

Luis is working on sending CTRL+C, I am not sure if it is going to be possible though.

If anyone has contact with the developer of Conan you may want to ask them if they can add a graceful shutdown to the server.

Just a thought...

Luis is working on sending CTRL+C, I am not sure if it is going to be possible though.

If anyone has contact with the developer of Conan you may want to ask them if they can add a graceful shutdown to the server.

Just a thought...

It's hard getting in touch with them. Basically goes for any game developer. I've tried since launch date, but everyone ignore my messages - even the community manager :sad:

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I have a problem,

Conan boots fine and tcadmin puts the conansandboxserver.exe in the windows firewall like normal however the server does not appear in the in-game browser and can not be direct connected.

If i disable the windows firewall it appears in the browser and can be direct connected.

Is there something I am missing that is stopping this game from working when every other is working?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I have noticed if lets say if you do some stuff inside the game, and when you stop the server, then Tcadmin do not stop the server on a humain way, if you let say if you write something on a sign inside the game the text is not saved before the server is shutdown on a proper way. As I can see in the logs on the server the server is saving some stuff if you shutdown the server on a humain way but if you click stop in the tcadmin controlpanel then the shutdown will happend witouth the game saving things, so I wondering is it a way to get tcadmin to shutdown the server in a humain and normal way ? as if I do a /shutdown inside the game in comman aera it works and the shutdown is normal. Is it any way we can make a command that tcadmin is using when we click stop in the controlpanel ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/30/2021 at 8:54 PM, crunkinshoe said:

The Multihome commandline parameter seems to be no longer setting an IP. The server only works on the machine's primary IP. Anyone know if there's a fix for this?

As far as I can see, MultiHome works just fine. One all of our services, it's binding to the correct IP.

• 1 month later...

Does this commandline still work? ConanSandbox?Multihome=$[service.IpAddress]?QueryPort=$[service.QueryPort]?ServerName=$[HostName]?MaxPlayers=$[service.Slots]?listen?AdminPassword=$[RConPassword]" -nosteamclient -game -server -log -port=$[service.GamePort] I'm getting a port binding error resulting in a crash. Plus how would one change the map with this commandline?

Default    ConanSandbox?Multihome=$[Service.IpAddress]?Port=$[Service.GamePort]?QueryPort=$[Service.QueryPort]?MaxPlayers=$[Service.Slots]?listen?AdminPassword=$[RConPassword] -log

Isle of siptah
 \Game\DLC_EXT\DLC_Siptah\Maps\DLC_Isle_of_Siptah ConanSandbox?Multihome=$[Service.IpAddress]?Port=$[Service.GamePort]?QueryPort=$[Service.QueryPort]?MaxPlayers=$[Service.Slots]?listen?AdminPassword=$[RConPassword] -log

Custom Map    ![CustomMap]?Multihome=$[Service.IpAddress]?Port=$[Service.GamePort]?QueryPort=$[Service.QueryPort]?MaxPlayers=$[Service.Slots]?listen?AdminPassword=$[RConPassword] -log

Those works without issues.. as for hostname, its in the config file instead of the commandline

If you need the config file, let me know

Thx

Edited by conceptr980