Does anyone have Dark and Light?

ahughes

It seems the server is not able to properly apply the appID without the Steam Client open (even with a steam_appid.txt file added)

That only because it's missing the steam dll files.

Once they are added, you can run it without the steam client installed and running in the background.

If you have an ark setup, look in you TCAdmin/games/ark folder and find where the ark exe file is and copy over all the dll files from there to where the DNLServer.exe file is located.

That works fine.

On our end we will pack those files up, put it on our DL server and make an custom script to download those files and unpack them at the correct location and done.

Edited by Satis

Thanks for the DLL tips it helped me

Has anyone gotten the Live Player stat to work? Mine keeps saying 0/0 even though the server is on and working?

Make sure that the query port is the same as the connection and that the DLL's are downloaded along with the steam_appid.txt in the right place and the vsc's

estou usando o APPID 529180 mas gostaria de saber se eh possivel usar a conta anonima ou preciso usar uma com o jogo adicionado.

english

I am using APPID 529180 but would like to know if it is possible to use the anonymous account or need to use one with the added game.

===========edit==========

Game Name/App Id: 529180

Store Id (for Steam API): 0

Extra Command Line Options:

Steam Account: anonymous

Steam Password:

Edited by djotabr