ARK: Survival Evolved (Supports Clusters)

Dennis

That seems weird. TCAdmin should be getting the information from Steam, so those numbers should be identical. I've only seen issues when CrossPlay had been enabled because that uses both Steam's and EGS' protocols.

If it happens again, please send me a login to your control panel so I can investigate it.

What's New in Version 2.0.5  

• AltSaveDirectoryName commandline parameter added (will fix potential issues where savefiles in a cluster is clashing)
    • The value of the parameter will get filled with the service's service ID automatically when setting a cluster ID.

Hi guys, I am having a really hard time with this error.

It ONLY happens when I have a cluster ID in the field and select the config(custom)

When I leave the cluster id blank, i can select the config without any error or issues.

image.thumb.png.a106544f5b88b89721a126cfdff5afd4.png

What's New in Version 2.0.6  

• Service is now stopped using ^C (screen is now required on Linux for this to work)
  • Removed script to shutdown using rcon
  • [Linux] Web console disabled (doesn't work)
  • Added scripts for After/Before reinstalled where needed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Dennis

I was wondering if I could get hold of you on discord or something, I used your template as I was having a issue with crossplay. and overwrited mine, I made a backup of mine. 
I ran a vertification like you said in game tools, now however no one can travel, it created .tempprofile for anyone that tries

I have seen this in the past and fixed it and I was able to fix it but biggest issue now is if someone transfer to lets say Island to Rag, then back t Island, his inventory keeps multiplying, so if he had 100 wood it goes 200, 300, 400 ... till the server crashes.

I have tried using my template again and pretty much undo everything I did, but yeah it seem it has caused permanent damage to all my cluster client, have you seen this before?

@Doxmia It's not the same as the one that's shipped with TCAdmin (unless they included it). You can import and overwrite your current ARK configuration with this one if you want to. Just remember to click "Update existing services" in the game config after importing.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey @Dennis,
A few of my friends wanted to take over my ARK server so I changed ownership of the initial map/server to them and added a second map under their user; Both boot up as such - Are they going to cluster over appropriately even though I changed ownership? Or do I need to do anything special? 

One of the launch commands compiles as such
image.thumb.png.87fce613b564a0ee1d85577eb89cf9d2.png

The other compiles as
image.thumb.png.79151dd3029236a3adc3c3160318021b.png

You can add me on Discord if that'll help with quicker replies TyBraniff#1337, Cheers!

I was thinking if it doesn't work out I can simply delete the new installation under their user; re-create it under my user and give them ownership just like I did last time.

1 hour ago, TyBraniff said:

Hey @Dennis,
A few of my friends wanted to take over my ARK server so I changed ownership of the initial map/server to them and added a second map under their user; Both boot up as such - Are they going to cluster over appropriately even though I changed ownership? Or do I need to do anything special? 

One of the launch commands compiles as such
image.thumb.png.87fce613b564a0ee1d85577eb89cf9d2.png

The other compiles as
image.thumb.png.79151dd3029236a3adc3c3160318021b.png

You can add me on Discord if that'll help with quicker replies TyBraniff#1337, Cheers!

Go to "More" on each of the game services and click on "Set clusterpath value". That should fix it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey mate,

I'm having issues trying to create servers on Linux. I've updated the config, made sure that Screen is installed, made sure that the Game Files are downloaded through System|Settings|Game Tools|Steam Game Downloader, but when trying to add the server, it's giving me

The file /home/tcagame_guskauser/guskauser/2/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ShooterGameServer does not exist

Do I need to be manually adding the server files for each user, or what's the go here?

Cheers,
guska