ARK: Survival Evolved (Supports Clusters)

Dennis

5 hours ago, mspsmuge said:

On the version you mentioned, i get this error when running the verify / repair game accounts with update run as user enabled Could not create user TCAGame_SebastianMartinez

Please try upgrading to 2.0.160.21 and install the latest fix of this config. It should fix the issues you're having.

Thanks for the reply and great job updating the config! It seems wayyy better and i really do love it

However there is still and issue with the clusters, for me at least and any insight would be great. Now, if i enable the cluster command line option the service will say "This service could not be started" 

If i run the set up clusterdirectory tool under "more" i get this error

Exceptin calling "Translate" with "1" argument(s): "Some or all identity references could not be translated."
You cannot call a method on a null-valued expression.
False
The script has executed successfully. You may close this window.

I'm on the version of tcadmin you suggested, Updated to the latest version of the config, I've also updated all existing users Thanks again =-D

fThanks for the reply and great job updating the config! It seems wayyy better and i really do love it

However there is still and issue with the clusters, for me at least and any insight would be great. Now, if i enable the cluster command line option the service will say "This service could not be started" 

Exceptin calling "Translate" with "1" argument(s): "Some or all identity references could not be translated."
False

I'm on the version of tcadmin you suggested, Updated to the latest version of the config, I've also updated all existing users 

Edit:

Following on from this on the steamworkshop download you also get this error "Steam download failed after 10 retries."

25 minutes ago, mspsmuge said:

fThanks for the reply and great job updating the config! It seems wayyy better and i really do love it

False

I'm on the version of tcadmin you suggested, Updated to the latest version of the config, I've also updated all existing users 

Edit:

Following on from this on the steamworkshop download you also get this error "Steam download failed after 10 retries."

Did you run verify/repair and update tcadmin as I explained in the update description?

Heya,

Yes I've updated tcadmin to version  2.0.160.21 and master and remote and run the game repair tool in the described manner. The services I'm testing on where restarted by that process and still had the error after. 

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  

Many thanks,

Aaron 

Heya,

Yes that's what i meant and did. Now its working fine on brand new installs, that includes both loading with the cluster enabled and the steam workshop installer though its not really viable to reinstall ever clients server. 

I have gone ahead and reran the  Verify/Repair with "Update Run As Users" ticket to no prevail. 

image.thumb.png.9c8d7a21d4af2f5fe8c4d6be5b1ec442.png

Attached is the photo requested. 

Also is there any sort of way i can send you a score for helping me since I do appreciate it. 

Thanks,

Aaron S

Odd I've ran it twice to be honest.  I manually reinstalled some of the services and they started fine and were working however now sometimes getting errors like these Cannot start service TCAGame_Usr317 on computer '.'.

Thats on trying to stop a running service btw. 

Edited by mspsmuge

Heya,

All sorted, i think i found the issue. Basically the particular servers mentioned, I'd transferred them to a new user because of the character limit on windows users. I think that buggered it up. I'd even reinstalled them but on starting completely fresh with a service created on a new user it worked fine.

Thanks for a great update and sorry for the hassle. Do you have a patreon or anything?

Thanks,

Aaron 

5 hours ago, mspsmuge said:

Thanks for a great update and sorry for the hassle. Do you have a patreon or anything?

Thanks! It was a pain in the ass to get done 😅

I don't use patreon or anything - but that's besides the point, we don't allow links related to donating/affiliate on the forums 😛