ARK: Survival Evolved (Supports Clusters)

Dennis

• 4 weeks later...

What's New in Version 2.1.1  

• [Fixed] bDisableDefaultMapItemSets was accidently set as "DisableDefaultMapItemSets" in Game.ini which would not cause the value to be output
    • After installing the update, you will need to navigate to each service's Game.ini and save it using the Configuration Editor

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Can you elaborate?
Hostnames are showing just fine for me using the latest version of the config.

thx for your reply .. as for the hostname, its not reading for me for some reason starting from latest version (i guess) ... image attached (It just remained like this) and not reading the server name if you get my point. Could you double check from your side one more time as it might show good for you as of last version.

Note: the image attached of a new server installed after updating to the latest version.

Thx

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 23-52-51 POT Gaming - ARK SE 20 slots 193.105.56.67 64153.png

31 minutes ago, Dennis said:

You need to wait until TCAdmin queries the server. The server needs to be online for some time before TCAdmin will save the hostname.

Actually its been like this since 1 or 2 days ..

Could you confirm this setting is correct ?? (Image Attached)

Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 00-32-56 POT Gaming - ARK Survival Evolved.png

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

So I have read through 90% of the forum for ARK Clustering and have hit a block.  I am an admin on another TC admin user.  I have access to clustering servers.  when I go and cluster the servers using the cluster id I can not transfer properly.   Players can log in to the servers and but they can not transfer, they get the new player creation page and can not download a new toon. I can not find what the issue is using the web console.  I can screenshot step by step what happen if that helps explaining it. 

Please for the health of my player base 

Are they on the same machine? They need to be for clustering to work.

Also, they have to be owned by the same TCAdmin user. If the service was previously owned by another user, you need to go to "More" and update the ClusterPath value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mind is a little blown right now... Running a brand new windows server 2009. Brand new mysql, brand new tcadmin install. I have Net framework installed, direct X, java, C++ 2019 you name it. Can't boot the ark server from tcadmin. If I try to manually boot with the command line I will boot sometime (But no one can connect to it) and other times it just instantly crashes. Nothing in the logs.. default command lines.. Completely at a loss here.

What's New in Version 2.2.0  

• [Changed] Query protocol now set to Half-Life 2 new (UTF-8) (a2sutf8)
  • [Changed] Query interval changed from 600 seconds to 900 seconds
  • [Changed] Service will now stop if query fails 3 times
  • [Added] Fjordur commandline
  • [Added] UseFjordurTraversalBuff in GameUserSettings.ini
  • [Added] ark7th event

8 hours ago, Dennis said:

@Vicente that is a SteamCMD issue, not an issue with the config. Try starting SteamCMD manually to see why it fails to download ARK.

When downloading manually from SteamCMD it downloads normally, but from tcadmin it throws the error. I have tried 5 different datacenter locations and all of them throw the same error.

Do you know what could be causing the error?