Rust - Automatic wipe/update, Oxide, Plugin Installer

Dennis

33 minutes ago, Dennis said:

That's a TCAdmin issue then. If you've manually updated instead of using the updater from the control panel, that could cause the issue. Open a ticket to get help with that problem.

Its ok .. I can live with that for now even though i dont remember i updated it from steamcmd directly.  Thx

36 minutes ago, volborg said:

Is there others having trouble rust server shuts down and must be started again

I didn't sin I can see some errors in log

Please read this: https://community.tcadmin.com/topic/11464-rust-automatic-wipeupdate-oxide-plugin-installer/?do=findComment&comment=75191

It's also under "Known issues" in the original post and it's a highlighted answer on this thread.

4 hours ago, Dennis said:

What's New in Version 1.6.1  

• [Fixed] Queries should now work - hopefully
  • [Changed] Time between queries have been lowered

If you're still having issues, do not DM me. Reply to this thread instead.

Hey @Dennis

Please can you give me list of changes? i dont see any differences in query script, thank you

@Gardiny all changes are mentioned in the changelog.

Line 25 of the custom query script was changed to this:

Players=Players+String.Format("<player><name>{0}</name><ping>{1}</ping><score>{2}</score></player>", HttpUtility.HtmlEncode(player.Name), player.Ping, player.Score)

Previously, it had a few typos.

37 minutes ago, Dennis said:

@Gardiny all changes are mentioned in the changelog.

Line 25 of the custom query script was changed to this:

Players=Players+String.Format("<player><name>{0}</name><ping>{1}</ping><score>{2}</score></player>", HttpUtility.HtmlEncode(player.Name), player.Ping, player.Score)

Previously, it had a few typos.

Thank you, and where you change query interval ? bcs sometimes it show 0/0 players still

The query interval was changed inside of the query monitoring settings.

It will still show as 0/0 players connected occasionally, but you should not face any issues with the server shutting down due to query failures.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

The query interval was changed inside of the query monitoring settings.

It will still show as 0/0 players connected occasionally, but you should not face any issues with the server shutting down due to query failures.

ok thank you for fix and info 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome script have been using it for a couple of months now

Two suggestions if you have time

1. Add "Update Server" to wipe script parameters so we can run a wipe and update on forced wipe, or have the servers update on its wipe day for mid-month updates!
2. Remove the regex from the seeds for custom map URL's. Since alot of people are using RustMaps to generate their custom maps, that means every wipe is a new URL. I got past this by removing the regex so now I can wipe using map URL's as opposed to seeds, but everytime this script is updated i have to go in and change the regex again.

Thank you for all of your work!

• 3 months later...

Hi I installed this and Alexr03.common thru plugin repository. However I see umod plugins now at user section, but its giving me error:

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

also see attached pic. I cant config anything at game settings. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much

tcadmin3.png

1 hour ago, Amazing_Pony said:

Hi I installed this and Alexr03.common thru plugin repository. However I see umod plugins now at user section, but its giving me error:

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

also see attached pic. I cant config anything at game settings. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much

tcadmin3.png

EDIT: I installed both even config and now it says to press F12 and at console is:

Error in CustomMods module:
System.Web.HttpCompileException (0x80004005): Views\Default\Game\Service\_PageIcons.Plugin.CustomMods.cshtml(17): error CS1061: 'TCAdminCustomMods.Configurations.GeneralConfiguration' does not contain a definition for 'SingleIcon' and no extension method 'SingleIcon' accepting a first argument of type 'TCAdminCustomMods.Configurations.GeneralConfiguration' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Please advise, its my first time doing this thanks a lot

Edited by Amazing_Pony

Its acting very weird. I wanna custom mods. I uninstalled both and installed Alexr03.common and now I can see Install uMod plugins at user section.

When I install Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader, I can see at rust umod, minecraft and everything and it doesnt work.

Can you help me please? thanks a lot.

PS: when I uninstall it, its still at bin folders at tc admin

27 minutes ago, Amazing_Pony said:

Its acting very weird. I uninstalled both and installed Alexr03.common and now I can see Install uMod plugins at user section.

When I install Custom Mods - External Mods Downloader, I can see at rust umod, minecraft and everything and it doesnt work.

Can you help me please? thanks a lot.

PS: when I uninstall it, its still at bin folders at tc admin

I downloaded it here:

I installed Alexr03 first, than Custom Mods, but when I open Rust settings, there is custom mods tab, but all tabs inside are empty, its broken somehow. Do you know how to properly uninstall it and install again?

I dont get it, I uninstalled Custom Mods and it started working at Rust config, but I cant see it at user side. I need to fully remove it somehow first. Can you advise? thanks

Edited by Amazing_Pony

@Amazing_Pony please don't post multiple replies right after each other. Use the edit feature instead.

Both Alexr03.Common and Custom Mods is built into TCAdmin by default. Why are you installing them manually? 😅

You will need to uninstall them and reinstall the latest version of TCAdmin again.

10 minutes ago, Dennis said:

@Amazing_Pony please don't post multiple replies right after each other. Use the edit feature instead.

Both Alexr03.Common and Custom Mods is built into TCAdmin by default. Why are you installing them manually? 😅

You will need to uninstall them and reinstall the latest version of TCAdmin again.

Oh sorry, its my first time doing that. How to reinstall tcadmin? like uninstall program at windows and install again?

Sorry, I am working with TCADMIN for the first time today, so I need to figure everything out.

Edited by Amazing_Pony

46 minutes ago, Dennis said:

one last question... If Custom Mods are included at TCADMIN, why I cant see Install uMod Plugins at rust server settings now? Can I activate it somehow? Umod is installed. thanks a lot

Hello! getting this when attempting to create a windows server, this is after installing the latest XML from this post

image.thumb.png.acae66ab663cbca6163ffd4b4624b6fb.png

The file C:\TCAFiles\Users\admin\12\RustDedicated.exe does not exist
(meant to edit post with that ^)
Edited by Moses

What's New in Version 1.7.0  

• [Fixed] 'Wipe Rust on Rust Wipe Day' script would execute incorrectly if the first day of the month was a Thursday. It would instead execute on the second Thursday of the month.
  • [Added] Option to switch between 'public' and 'staging' branch
    • Please note that uMod might not be compatible with the staging branch
  • [Added] Option to update server with 'Wipe Rust on Rust Wipe Day' script