Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare configs

JJFS

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server configs were released early by IW. I doubt anyone has any actual servers up yet.

You can probably take parts of all those configs and make one if you wanted. Those configs are laid out nicely though.

And I am sure you can use different ports if you like. The layout looks very similar to COD2.

The server configs were released early by IW. I doubt anyone has any actual servers up yet.

You can probably take parts of all those configs and make one if you wanted. Those configs are laid out nicely though.

And I am sure you can use different ports if you like. The layout looks very similar to COD2.

serverinfo.jpg

You still doubt it? hehe

IP: 76.166.240.165:28960

You can see it online in HLSW :)

The people who recieved the game already is cause of this:

Every Community Member that went to IW in June for the COD4 PC Community Event -- recieved copies of COD4 today

serverinfo.jpg

You still doubt it? hehe

IP: 76.166.240.165:28960

You can see it online in HLSW :)

The people who recieved the game already is cause of this:

Every Community Member that went to IW in June for the COD4 PC Community Event -- recieved copies of COD4 today

NICE!

What is your email address so I may get in contact with you?

Also, do these users with the game today get to actually play the MP game?

Yes they can play the mp already.

Sure you can contact me, I'll pm you.

I got the ball rolling, but I am very busy today with other activity's, if someone wanted to help complete this or fix it up a little bit. I just used the original poster config and tied it in, with the help of the old Call of Duty 2 configuration. Hope this helps a little.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use