Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare configs

JJFS

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten any of the fs path settings to work? So far none of the settings affect the way the server functions.

Ex. I can set fs_savepath and in the console when I type 'fs_savepath' it shows what I have specified. Yet the log files are still saved to the Base folder.

Same goes for fs_userpath, anyone have any ideas? Is this game broken or what?

Looks like this game is going to be a big seller. Many servers up, and many pre-orders from what I hear.

I knew it was going to be big, but I didnt know it was going to be this big. I had a feeling it was going to be #1 seller, but wow...

I was watching American Gangster on Friday.. before the movie came out, in the middle of the new movie previews, I notice a trailer I KNOW I have seen before, low and behold, Call of Duty 4 trailer pops up - Before the top selling movie in America!

If that wasn't surprising enough to me (Ive never seen a video game advertised in a movie theater before), I was watching 106 central park (hip hop countdown on BET), and they were talking about new CD releases for tuesday. Right before they introduced the likes of Jay-Z and Nas new cds, they said "a new game came out that is insane, Call of Duty 4", I thought my keyboard was going to break from my jaw dropping and hitting it so hard.

One question though, do you need to use the +fs_game ModernWarfare in your commandline to be able to have ranks or are they just enabled with the configs earlier in this topic?

No, you do not need to use the fs_game in the command line.

I attached my server CFG's and it contains a command line.txt file if ya need it.

These are just the game cfg's not a tca cfg. You will need to change the call to the correct server.cfg file

FYI... Looks like the master servers are down already!! LOL Hopefully they are fixing the connection timed out issues.

COD4_configs.zip

One thing I am happy about is that most of the gsp's are priced around 2.75-3.00 a slot. I haven't seen many gsp's besides clan servers below 2.50.

hehe, if only all the gsp's read these forums. We could all get together and be a large monopoly. ;]

Gsp business isn't like the gas station business, where it is 110% illegal to even talk to another store owner about what price your going to.....

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use