Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare configs

JJFS

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double check that you have the query port set the same as the game port in the config. And also make sure nothing is blocking the port such as a firewall or anti-virus.

I have the default port number, 28960, as Server Port, Query Port, and RCON port.

I would assume the server is indeed running on this port as configured in my command line +set net_port 28960

Gamemonitor.com reports the servers port as 28960

When the server is going and I click Check I get The selected IP and port are available.

I should not be getting that message if the server is already running.

Not quite sure what to tell you. I know 100% the query works as I have tried th status command in the demo panel server we have running and I get a response.

If you like, you can put in a ticket with your panel URL and login details and one of us can take a look at it.

Not quite sure what to tell you. I know 100% the query works as I have tried th status command in the demo panel server we have running and I get a response.

If you like, you can put in a ticket with your panel URL and login details and one of us can take a look at it.

Probably going to do that because I am getting bored of playing around with it, and not having it work when everything appears to be correct.

Once I have power at our office again, I'm going to reinstall and re-upload again (for the 4th bloody time, arg...). SP & MP works fine, so I'm a bit puzzled. I haven't tried MP on my local install yet, but will when I'm able to.

Side Note: If someone wouldn't mind letting me grab a copy of their files so I could see if it's my copy of the files, I would greatly appreciate it.

I thought I would post an update to my problem.

After doing a clean install on another system, and uploading those files, I have gotten rid of the error message I was getting. However, I am now getting the error message "Hunk_FreeTempMemory: bad magic" once the server.cfg file executes. If someone wouldn't mind uploading a CFG that they know works, I'd appreciate it if I could try it out.

How do you go about getting the server unlocked so you can set say 40 slots. I have seen over on IWnation that you are supposed to do this:

In your command line: +set ui_maxclients 64

In your config file:

set sv_maxclients "64"

ui_maxclients "64"

Now I understand the the config parts, but what is this command line they are referring to? Is this a command line in TCAdmin? If so where would I go to change this?

Thanks

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use