New Wolfenstein PC

attack1

Did you get this fixed Derek? Until I get my hands on the files/config I am unable to help :(

Yes, you need to use the userpath or set the service to run as an administrator.

There are alot of odd things that go on with Wolfstein PC so you will need to play around with it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have it running but we have a dedicated server build. I think they may be releasing it today.

It's a lite server.exe V1.1

What do you mean "dedicated server build". We just bought the game and hosted it using the mp folder and we have 14 servers up all running perfectly with players playing in them.

Don't think there is a difference :p

yeah as long as you have those dedicated server files this should work.

i can't get compatability to work yet though. I was trying Doom3 as it looks like the same engine as ETQW which uses Doom3 compatability.

Here's the Official GSP list FYI thye should be posting it public later this week.

GameServers: gameservers.com

Hypernia: hypernia.com

LeetServers: leetservers.com

MultiplayUK: multiplay.co.uk

MyIS: myinternetservices.com

AtttackGaming: attackgaming.com

SigmaServers: sigmaservers.com

ArtofWar: artofwarcentral.com

UltimateGameServer: ultimategameserver.com

EDIT: DOOM3 seems to be working with it. :)

Wolfenstein_ MP.txt

Edited by HIS-MOTHER

I looked through the server.cfg file and I didnt see an rcon password set. Was this just missing or does this server not have rcon ?

Also how does one get on the official GSP list for this game? Is this going to be like bf2 for ranked servers?

Edited by gemcneill
another question

yeah as long as you have those dedicated server files this should work.

i can't get compatability to work yet though. I was trying Doom3 as it looks like the same engine as ETQW which uses Doom3 compatability.

Here's the Official GSP list FYI thye should be posting it public later this week.

GameServers: gameservers.com

Hypernia: hypernia.com

LeetServers: leetservers.com

MultiplayUK: multiplay.co.uk

MyIS: myinternetservices.com

AtttackGaming: attackgaming.com

SigmaServers: sigmaservers.com

ArtofWar: artofwarcentral.com

UltimateGameServer: ultimategameserver.com

EDIT: DOOM3 seems to be working with it. :)

Unless you are the official spokes person for Activision I'd recommend letting "them" announce who's on any lists they have because your info is incorrect...

If you are the spokesperson you should know more about the product your "officially" trying to sell.. sheesh..

Unless you are the official spokes person for Activision I'd recommend letting "them" announce who's on any lists they have because your info is incorrect...

If you are the spokesperson you should know more about the product your "officially" trying to sell.. sheesh..

I'm guessing Defcon is suppose to be on it ?

Go get a beer rich.

Thanks for the helpful comment :mad:

I have bought the game, I won't have it in my hands until tomorrow though. If there is a release for dedicated server files then that makes it much easier than uploading the files from my game disk.

What did you want me to say? You need to buy the game to have the dedicated server files end of story and it's like that for pretty much every non hl1/hl2 game.

What did you want me to say? You need to buy the game to have the dedicated server files end of story and it's like that for pretty much every non hl1/hl2 game.

No it's not, the CoD series yes, a lot of other games have the dedi server files released, as there was talk of that in this thread I merely asked if anybody had a link to them.

Now shall we go back to what this forum is about - helping each other? :grin:

Direct2Drive is not offering it. I had to buy it at a local GameStop, install it on my PC, rar the MP folder and upload to the server. It came out to roughly 505 MB which is not bad considering what some of the new games amount to (i.e. 6 GB).

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use