New Wolfenstein PC

attack1

Guest louise

Are you all surprised why the big GSP's do not post here ?

all you lot do is squabble over nothing.

Yes you need to buy the game then use the dedicated patch if you wish to :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you are the official spokes person for Activision I'd recommend letting "them" announce who's on any lists they have because your info is incorrect...

If you are the spokesperson you should know more about the product your "officially" trying to sell.. sheesh..

Actually Rich thats the list they gave us in a Email. It's not a secret and if you or anyone else made the list and it's incorrect then I'm sure when there official page goes up it will be corrected.

No need to be a A**hole.

Also a List of providers isn't actually a product now is it. Sheesh.. ;)

Edited by HIS-MOTHER

Are you all surprised why the big GSP's do not post here ?

all you lot do is squabble over nothing.

Yes you need to buy the game then use the dedicated patch if you wish to :)

Big GSP's ? GameServers.com is pretty much the only GSP that doesnt post here and why would they since they don't usetcadmin.

ArtofWar

Velocity

Defcon

Leet

Branzone

Hypernia

and anyone else who I missed.

Seconded, I know for a fact that there are some UK ones not on there :D

With regards to the Uk though, the game isn't launched here yet.

BOT....

The config we have is pretty much as the one posted here using the files sent to us, and we also have no issues........ a) yet, or, b) that we know of, lol

Edited by Johnny5_Hull

His-Mother's list is correct as I recieved the same email from activision and the official page is supposed to be up this week. The announcement hasnt been released to the general public but was however released to all partners involved.

has anyone figured out what game compatibility works for this? Im using the config supplied in this thread, but it shows no status. If I run the command line right from the server, it appears to start up and run successfully.

Edit: I also only needed to extract the LiteServer folder from the cd, and run the setup inside that folder. Then I installed into C:\GameInstalls\Wolf2MP, then ran the 1.1 patch.

Using the config file posted earlier, I can't get the game to run from tcadmin. It runs fine using exactly the same command line tcadmin uses on the server, but when tcadmin starts trying to connect to the server says "this dedicated server is not authencated"

Using doom 3 compatibility aswell.

I've got the server running using the config from this post and Doom 3 compatibility, it returns status in TCAdmin but doesn't show in the server browser in game. I can connect by IP via console though.

It is not a firewall issue.

I also had an error message to start when trying to connect, something about pure files, I had to set si_pure 0 in server.cfg.

Anybody got any ideas why it doesn't show in server browser? Or am I just being impatient and it will show eventually? Server has been running for about an hour now.

TIA

Try setting ranked to 0 if it's on 1. si_ranked=0

Could also be DEP. Try disabling it.

Did both and no change.

This is the command line tcadmin is using:

+set dedicated 2 +set fs_savepath C:\UserFiles\xxxx\GameServers\TC31236645665071431533420\ +set net_ip "xxx.xx.xxx.xx" +set net_port "27965" +set sv_maxclients "16" +exec server.cfg

Which results in the dedicated server not being authencated error, however if i copy paste that command line directly from the server console using the same users server files tcadmin is trying to use it starts perfectly and people can connect.

Did both and no change.

This is the command line tcadmin is using:

+set dedicated 2 +set fs_savepath C:\UserFiles\xxxx\GameServers\TC31236645665071431533420\ +set net_ip "xxx.xx.xxx.xx" +set net_port "27965" +set sv_maxclients "16" +exec server.cfg

Which results in the dedicated server not being authencated error, however if i copy paste that command line directly from the server console using the same users server files tcadmin is trying to use it starts perfectly and people can connect.

you are not setting up your user path.

ps. this game was a total fail.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use