Counter Strike Global Offensive CS:GO

VoiceServers

good after having updated the servers running but when trying to access this server connect I get this error

] Connect 5.135.35.176:27020

Warning: Self recursive import detected in 'sharedlib.swf'

Import error: GFxResource 'btn-arrow-insert' is not exported from movie 'sharedlib.swf'

Connecting to public (5.135.35.176:27020) ...

24699: Sending UDP connect to public IP 5.135.35.176:27020

Server using 'public' lobbies, Requiring pw no, lobby id 0

RememberIPAddressForLobby: lobby 0 from address 5.135.35.176:27020

Grace request retry for unreserved server ...

Retrying public (5.135.35.176:27020) ...

24797: Sending UDP connect to public IP 5.135.35.176:27020

Server using 'public' lobbies, Requiring pw no, lobby id 0

RememberIPAddressForLobby: lobby 0 from address 5.135.35.176:27020

Server approved grace request ...

Retrying connection to 5.135.35.176:27020, server requires lobby reservation but is unreserved.

Received game details information from 5.135.35.176:27020 ...

Unable to initialize DirectSoundCapture. You will not be Able to speak to other players. [MM] Sending request to 5.135.35.176:27020 reservation

[MM] Sending request to 5.135.35.176:27020 reservation

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a small problem like haora to create the server and automatically enters incia the latest update 17.2.1 but the panel will hlsw On but in reality was OFF and the server is not responding rraro this after changing permissions for cfg root folders and other

Another issue... When I try to connect to my server, the screen gets like this forever:

2gwxrib.jpg

This happens even when I try to start a server manually, without TCAdmin.

I can connect to other servers without issues.

Edited by Felipe T

Another issue... When I try to connect to my server, the screen gets like this forever:

2gwxrib.jpg

This happens even when I try to start a server manually, without TCAdmin

This is fixed by changing every "mg_bomb" to "mg_allclassic" in the gamemodes.txt.

If you type disconnect into console it should bring up "Could not find or connect to a ds"

well i just setup the few pree orders i had and they were 10slots but when i clicked create thru whmcs its created a 20slot

Why did they mess with this

Anyone know how i cn fix this?

Check in your TCAdmin

General Settings > Games & Voice Servers and check the Default Slots

Check in your TCAdmin

General Settings > Games & Voice Servers and check the Default Slots

my default is set to 12

Command line

-game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers 10 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 -ip 119.252.191.xxx -port 27020

Right now i had to edit the gamemodes.txt file to set it at 10 but i cant even create a 12 slots server thru tcadmin

With the slots being done thru a txt file customers will be able to increase there slots

Just found this on steam forums

With the latest patch a new command line parameter was introduced:

-maxplayers_override

Tried it no luck

Edited by kaosx

Hi guys,

I havent got an account with CSGO: Beta, someone could provide me data, for login in steamCMD and download Dedicated Server Files?

Ty!

he already gave it to you here.

I am getting an error, can't allocate any server ip port, tried 2 addresses and I used the windows config from up above. any ideas?

my default is set to 12

Command line

-game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +maxplayers 10 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 -ip 119.252.191.xxx -port 27020

Right now i had to edit the gamemodes.txt file to set it at 10 but i cant even create a 12 slots server thru tcadmin

With the slots being done thru a txt file customers will be able to increase there slots

-maxplayers_override

Tried it no luck

Try this site mate

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2835269

my default is set to 12

Command line

-maxplayers_override

Tried it no luck

Yeah I still get the same problem you're getting. Have you found out a problem to fix this?

Thats strange the command -maxplayers_override works fine for me. Here is my current commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -maxplayers_override 24 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 -ip 63.143.xx.xx -port 27015

I am having a problem updating though if anyone can give any insight.

./steam.sh: line 60: /***/linux32/steam: No such file or directory

Using the CentOS 64-bit 5.8.

TCadmin wouldn't update it never will manually updating using steamcmd after spending a few minutes making it automated for all my servers.

*nevermind on my issue; fixed by using STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh"

Edited by Kenrin

Thats strange the command -maxplayers_override works fine for me. Here is my current commandline:

srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 -maxplayers_override 24 +exec server.cfg +mapgroup mg_bomb +map de_dust2 -ip 63.143.xx.xx -port 27015

I am having a problem updating though if anyone can give any insight.

./steam.sh: line 60: /***/linux32/steam: No such file or directory

Using the CentOS 64-bit 5.8.

TCadmin wouldn't update it never will manually updating using steamcmd after spending a few minutes making it automated for all my servers.

*nevermind on my issue; fixed by using STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh"

Update it by remote

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_Dedicated_Servers

If you have any problems, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

my default is set to 12

Command line

-maxplayers_override

Tried it no luck

I sent a ticket to TCAdmin last night and Luis said do this

-maxplayers_override $[service.Slots] to your commandline.

It seems to work for me now :)

valve released a patch for autoupdate:

This patch will include an srcds_run that supports steamcmd and autoupdating.

Here are the details:

In order to have srcds_run auto-update when the CS:GO dedicated servers get patched, the srcds_run script must be run with the following options: -autoupdate -steam_dir STEAMDIR -steamcmd_script STEAMSCRIPT

where STEAMDIR is the directory to the steamcmd dir ( example: ~/Steam/ )

where STEAMSCRIPT is the name of the script that steamcmd should execute ( example: ~/Steam/csgo.txt )

The server is in ?test? beta in case anyone wants to confirm that there are no major issues. To get the ?test? beta, add the following to your steamcmd command:

-beta test

i was able to create the script to auto-login, but then i have no idea how to set the force_install_dir for every client in steamcmd .txt, anyone has feedback for this?

Regards in advance. :)