Dark and Light Windows Config

BRIT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with te latest updated config i deleted my premade servers uploaded the new config made a new server and still got

[2017-08-16 09:36:25] Loaded 0 apps from install folder "C:\TCAFiles\Games\dnl-win\DNL\Binaries\Win64\steamapps\appmanifest_*.acf". any ideas BRIT its bugging me?? cheers

with te latest updated config i deleted my premade servers uploaded the new config made a new server and still got

[2017-08-16 09:36:25] Loaded 0 apps from install folder "C:\TCAFiles\Games\dnl-win\DNL\Binaries\Win64\steamapps\appmanifest_*.acf". any ideas BRIT its bugging me?? cheers

This is a normal issue with DnL and i have not found a fix for it but i does not need to be fixed for the server to run.

I will work on the update today and upload to my new post.

Nope, i use windows 2016 for my win servers and some show and some don't but just check in task manager and see if the process is ruining and you can click to go to the file location to make sure it's the right service.

Hi Brit,

Thanks for all your hard work on the configs. Really appreciate it.

I used tour latest config to set up a new server. Server starts, but does not seem to be creating the logs in the " \DNL\Binaries\Win64\" folder or any of the other folders ... appcache, logs or config. so I cannot do any further troubleshooting :-(

Any suggestions

Brit,

I managed to get it working

Did a reinstall.

Also, added on Custom Port1 -> Rconport -1 and Custom Port2 - Rconport -2

Found in the logs that it was trying to communicate in the two ports below the Rcon port. If you have a look at my connection log file (connection_log_7777.txt) on the first page of this post you will see what I mean.

Really appreciate the GitHub idea.

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
It seems the latest update is causing launch issues from TCAdmin. It will launch fine directly from the server but not from TCAdmin. Does anyone have a fix?

It's working fine for me.... i will double check and upload a config to my other post. Give me 30 mins.

Yes there is issues since the update, i will need to run the server and find out what changes are made and update my config. I will include a changelog so you can make changes to your current config files.

I have just finished Battalion 1944, Farming Sim 17, The Forest and Rising Storm 2 Vietnam and im just finishing ARK SE for PS4 and i will get a fix out to you. Give me an hour or two ;)

I have found the issue with the new update, now you have to include the steam client DLL's or have steam running... I have the config working again but it requires DLL files so i will include the DL link in my update with the ones you need and or give you the path to copy from and too ;()

I have found the issue with the new update, now you have to include the steam client DLL's or have steam running... I have the config working again but it requires DLL files so i will include the DL link in my update with the ones you need and or give you the path to copy from and too ;()

Hey, do you have the paths?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey BRIT, what happened to your mega thread? DnL is playing up again for my server :(

It was removed for a number of reasons and BRIT hasn't been seen since then so I shouldn't wait for a response.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

Edited by Fuertey

• 3 weeks later...