Bad Company Authorized Hosters Already Selected

pesultra

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The theory about leaking files/info is the same with any business not just game providers. It's a chance you take, as far as limiting ranked providers that concept also has limitations/flaws also. For one there are clans/communities that are not happy with some of the current providers and will probably not purchase a server for that reason. To maximize there game sales they should reconstruct there ranked platform on allowing as many providers as possible. The argument more providers more work is not that hard when most of the work involves emails, the files are the same for everybody.

This isn't necessarily true, it seems that there may be a couple small GSP's on the BC2 list this time around. However they may or may not be offering territories that others aren't. EA's direction to limit RSP's is no different from Ventrilo's. They've learned that they don't need to have 180 ranked partners, customers will still rent a server from one of the 40 partners if they really want a server. It's less work on their part and less likely that a leak will occur.

It's a shame that it's gone this way and I really don't see it changing in the future.

There are no small providers in North Amercia or UK on that list. The only small hosts are the ones that have a small game server market.

I would assume that EA would want to expand their global market by brining on providers in countries that have no EA/DICE presence at the moment.

Remember that EA/DICE are "for profit" companies and are looking to make the $$$s just like the rest of us.

I would assume that EA would want to expand their global market by brining on providers in countries that have no EA/DICE presence at the moment.

Remember that EA/DICE are "for profit" companies and are looking to make the $$$s just like the rest of us.

Exactly, like Brazil where they don't have any hosts and there is like a 400 post thread on the ea forums about it lol.

You mean who can drop thier price the lowest?

99 is only gonna make the bigger guys go down to 79

-bobby

We are not undercutting anyone as our pricing is always $1 per slot. If GameServers wants to drop to 0.75 that is fine but I don't plan going any lower then our normal pricing.

We are not undercutting anyone as our pricing is always $1 per slot. If GameServers wants to drop to 0.75 that is fine but I don't plan going any lower then our normal pricing.

All I would like to say is Congrats Derek its time that you celebrate a bit dude get out and kill your self with beers this is what I would do :grin::grin::grin: really big congrats m8 this only say that its not mission impossible as we all tought before :smile:

Archived