Bad Company Authorized Hosters Already Selected

pesultra

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait till he sees the box pumping out 10+ megs, LOL

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

=bobby

LoL, we will only offer 32 slots in Brazil so pretty much $100 a pop. We were able to agree on some good bandwidth pricing with our provider so I am not too worried about it.

Maybe I missed this but how exactly do you become an authorized provider for this game. What is the application process. Since people are posting that they are accepted, maybe they can share at least the contact process so other can try. If this is already covered, I apologize in advance.

George

We cant really go spreading peoples names releasing them to the hounds. People have found out who to contact and im not sure how but we were able to because we were already a BF2 Ranked Provider. I am sure someone might tell you but I wouldnt feel right to shout out a name.

I can tell you it took near a miracle for us to get this and lots of weeks of talking to them in order to finally hit our goal.

Can I be pointed as to who to contact? EA said they do not handle it when I called them and opened a support ticket with them. Does this mean that dice handle's this? If so is there a contact email they respond to?

George

Noone is going to give you a contact email nor contact name over a public forum. Build some business relationships in the industry as just asking for a contact email ain't going to work.

See full game already cracked and being downloaded as we speak so much for this rank BS only a matter of time before the servers are crack and public able to set them up from home! So why did they not give them in the first place ? Like a red flag to a bull me thinks , Why not just sell the files at the start to everyone?

See full game already cracked and being downloaded as we speak so much for this rank BS only a matter of time before the servers are crack and public able to set them up from home! So why did they not give them in the first place ? Like a red flag to a bull me thinks , Why not just sell the files at the start to everyone?

I agree, However any good GSP wouldnt use cracked game server files :smile:

You do understand that all ranked providers are under contract, so it's not likely the server files will be leaked and even if they are ea is able to determine which servers show up on the master server list.

You do understand that all ranked providers are under contract, so it's not likely the server files will be leaked and even if they are ea is able to determine which servers show up on the master server list.

Its not that it the server pop ups on the master list or not.

People who download pirate version of the game can obvious play on

crack servers as well.

Then the question to them would be, why waste $50 on the game retail

or buy a server ?

If the only difference would be is to play with more people, and rank stats which most people can careless about.

I think any games with stats just ruins the game. People take it too serious when there are stats or ranks involved.

Its not that it the server pop ups on the master list or not.

People who download pirate version of the game can obvious play on

crack servers as well.

Then the question to them would be, why waste $50 on the game retail

or buy a server ?

If the only difference would be is to play with more people, and rank stats which most people can careless about.

I think any games with stats just ruins the game. People take it too serious when there are stats or ranks involved.

You can crack any software that is known on the internet. Microsoft seems to still be a multi billion dollar company last time I checked. Your point ?

Having read through 15 pages of posts.. am I correct to assume that a small not EA ranked provider will not be able to put up an unranked server? If so I am going to cancel.. if it's not too late my pre order and delete my beta key.... I just had a request for one, and wasn't sure if unranked dedi files were going to be let out...

Archived