V2

adamnp

It's almost the end of June :(. If the beta is good, I will definitely purchase bulk licenses and switch everything over.

I am wondering if you guys tested this with Minecraft? Especially with Linux if it crashes, it leaves a ghost process behind, so the server can't start up again in its place.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCAdmin v1 does not support rcon for minecraft. This is supported in v2 and the stop command is executed when the game server is stopped. v2 will be available next week.

Since they integrated some of the rcon commands, looks like they already passed that part i think ;)

It's almost the end of June :(. If the beta is good, I will definitely purchase bulk licenses and switch everything over.

I am wondering if you guys tested this with Minecraft? Especially with Linux if it crashes, it leaves a ghost process behind, so the server can't start up again in its place.

You should be able to configure a script for the startup or shutdown event that cleans up after the previous process.

bye bye windows :D

I dont know, We'll keep running windows for the most part mainly because all the mods (IE Sourcemod / Metamod / Other mod here) are less prone to breaking on windows, that and the fact most dedicated server bugs are always for the linux versions (IE: Take CSS or TF2 for example) and source servers are a big part of the market.

Is there a demo up and running, even if still in Beta - or a full feature list?

There is no demo running of it. One more week and you will be able to see the entire thing running on your own system :)

Hey, I'd like to know, what will happen with V1 after the Final V2 will be out.

Are you guys, going to sell the source codes?

Are you going to Support/Update it?

Or will it just dies?

And if it dies, how much time you guys think we will have to upgrade to V2? (I don't think I will wait later than the release day but...)

V1 will carry on is normal. Updates will continue for it as long as V1 has clients.

I am sure eventually it will die out sometime in the distant future, but for now it is business as normal for it.

Seeing how were so close - any new feature leaks to keep the mouths watering?

:p

Well it does ...*rustles paper*... and its amazing at ...*rustles paper*... I wish it had ...*rustles paper*... but it makes up for it with ...*rustles paper*...

:D:D:D:D

Archived