V2

adamnp

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How will you be managing that, changing the panel to be PHP? or will you just use some kind of compat for it?

Also I don't spose you have mentioned any vague release estimates at all? :p

No one will be able to tell :p Never know how many bugs will be in it, If theres no bugs it will be sooner, if theres lots it could be a awful lot longer..

Yeah my thoughts exactly, supporting nix again - didn't go well before and due to trying to support nix freshly there will be tons of bugs meaning holding the windows release back (hate it when things like that happen).

A question,i don´t know if is correct to post here becouse i don´t know if v1 has this feature,

If we run an amd opteron x12 , or a quad socket opteron x12,we can select one of the 48 cores in the panel,or one of the 12?

Thanks

Linux will not hold up windows developement at all. There currently have both been tested and are working. However they need to be tested under some sort of load to see how they will act.

Hopefully the initial beta goes well and we can then get it out to the whole testers group. The reason we are slowly releasing it is we do not want to flood our support with V2 questions, bugs etc... We want to get a solid running beta before releasing it to the masses.

Wish other developers were as intelligent! :grin:

Luckily, TCA, has a nice hold on the market which helps them allot the time to do it this. Most developers, don't have 3 years or longer to develop/code and execute a beta. No offense meant, just saying doing it right takes time and patience from the customers. I bet if we were all screaming at them 500% more to get it released as opposed to being patient, it would have come earlier (or already) with 50% of the features it will have once its ready.

Yeah, understandable as game bugs can be fixed with patches and the gamers just piss and moan but they still buy them. What mayhem it would be if there were bugs and issues when running this in a production enviroment. Personally, I'm really excited over the new features already mentioned for this release. However, I'm not too excited over the thought of overhauling everything :( but it will definitely be for the better.

• 5 weeks later...

LOL man im still not drinking age, so not many bars for me unless they accept 18-20's year olds. And before you ask yes my profile is correct in my age and yes my occupation is what i really do lol.

Sorry for the side tracking, but ECF it would be awesome to see some 'private beta' pics, we are all dieing here, that anxious.

LOL man im still not drinking age, so not many bars for me unless they accept 18-20's year olds. And before you ask yes my profile is correct in my age and yes my occupation is what i really do lol.

Sorry for the side tracking, but ECF it would be awesome to see some 'private beta' pics, we are all dieing here, that anxious.

You can drink from 18+ at bars in the uk i think if i remember right

Archived