V2

adamnp

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It should be sometime this summer for the public beta. We are just now adding some more beta testers as stated in the announcement section of the forums.

If you are a registered company then feel free to apply.

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell when public beta is available ? :)

Post from previous page from ECF:

If I had a rough date range then I would post it. Right now it is in the hands of the beta testers. We know it works, but they are the ones that will be using it. So we need to wait for them to provide feedback to us on it. Only then can we even think about moving it out to the public.

Of course it will not be years till the release but I won't give any timeframe simply to be wrong and then have people complaining that we missed a date.

I am not trying to keep people in the dark here, but your are asking a question I do not have an answer for yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Exciting,, Any rough eta on public beta ? before xmas? after ?

Cheers

I doubt they will release a public beta that is not pretty much done. If they did it would be a bad business move. We all know that about 99% of the game and voice "Hosters" out there are kids under the age of 18. Generally this lot couldn't care less about NDA's and contracts. The ones that are above the age of 18 are generally those that say F$*K You to the establishment.

This means that any agreements to not use it in live production would be completely ignored. These individuals would then see something that had a bug and instead of reporting it properly would simply "THSI SUX LOL" and in the end would hurt TCadmin's name and bottom line.

(We aren't saying you are one of them.)

Edit: Point of the story is: We wait for a well done end product to be completed, and we will be happier than a hasty release.

I doubt they will release a public beta that is not pretty much done. If they did it would be a bad business move. We all know that about 99% of the game and voice "Hosters" out there are kids under the age of 18. Generally this lot couldn't care less about NDA's and contracts. The ones that are above the age of 18 are generally those that say F$*K You to the establishment.

This means that any agreements to not use it in live production would be completely ignored. These individuals would then see something that had a bug and instead of reporting it properly would simply "THSI SUX LOL" and in the end would hurt TCadmin's name and bottom line.

(We aren't saying you are one of them.)

Edit: Point of the story is: We wait for a well done end product to be completed, and we will be happier than a hasty release.

I do agree with you. We want to pay something that is completed and not rushed.

However, I would also like to know more about the upcoming V2 if that hasn't been posted yet such as screenshots, features, etc.

Happy holidays to all and TCadmin staffs! :D

Too many copy cats out there to post features and screenies.

I am sure you folks will like it when it is done though...

haha i get what you mean :)

Well, hope it comes out great and can't wait!

Hopefully more news will be out by new years or after .. it would be a great start

Archived